Project Name: Subscription on BTTC
Project Track: Web3
Team Name: A2N Finance
Team Member(s): @JohnAnselm @levia2n

60 Likes

What if a wrong transaction is made?
How do I reverse it??

8 Likes

Wow this is amazing, I love this project.

5 Likes

Good project, awesome :+1:

4 Likes

It’s really a nice project from all that you said that that will achieve if it’s successful finished

3 Likes

One has to be careful while sending

2 Likes

So detailed, loved it a lot brother

3 Likes

I appreciate your interest! You can cancel the transaction, and the cryptocurrency remains intact. The reason is that for recurring payments, when you subscribe to the product, you need to send an amount of money; this amount exists in the smart contract A2N Finance. You can also withdraw money to your wallet quickly. In canceling case, your funds remain intact in the smart contract. In addition, if the product is not good, you can request a refund.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for liking our projects!

Web3 is the future I can’t wait to see the future of all the hard working

2 Likes

@Yunik @Brigida Thank you for your love!

3 Likes

@JohnAnselm You’re very welcome.

2 Likes

Nice project but what if transfer wasn’t successful how could I have my funds back

3 Likes

Thank you so much! We put a lot of effort into completing our project, and we hope the community will appreciate it well.

2 Likes

Well done your project it’s very helpful

3 Likes

We also hope it will be popular around the world soon.

3 Likes

You can cancel the transaction, and the cryptocurrency remains intact. The reason is that for recurring payments, when you subscribe to the product, you need to send an amount of money; this amount exists in the smart contract A2N Finance. You can also withdraw money to your wallet quickly. In canceling case, your funds remain intact in the smart contract. In addition, if the product is not good, you can request a refund. Thanks for your question!

4 Likes

Wow this is really amazing

3 Likes

We’re glad you’re interested in this project!

2 Likes

Nice to see project like this one in the hackathon!

3 Likes