Bird Catcher Game By Solo : Play For Fun

Hi @Chukseucharia and @Nweke-nature1.com ,
can you please clear cache and retry to check category ? Maybe typo error. and Whatever the result comes I’ll continue this project without thinking about next project or winning or loosing this time. and you can expect mobile version once we have more stable game version. as mobile needs more optimization .

2 Likes

In future I can try to implement about social media integration but due to timeframe in this version I may not implement that social media sharing feature. but thanks for feedback. I’ve noted this.

1 Like

sure, feedbacks are always welcome.

1 Like

It’s good to have you back again in this season 6 hackathon. After reading your post, I am more interested in knowing where the funds to reward users will be sourced. Are you planning to implement a pay to play model to raise funds which will be used to reward players or you have other ways planned out to raise the required funds for this?

2 Likes

Hello,
First of all congrats to join as builder in new season. Have you considered releasing the project as an app? Could I know the reason for yes or no?

1 Like

I really like your words, welcoming feedback is a really good one, so which channels would you use to collect feedback?

1 Like

Noted! It’s usually a good idea to prioritize features depending on practicality and timelines as you further enhance your game.
Once social media integration has been installed, it is critical to monitor and evaluate its efficacy in increasing player engagement and user acquisition, have you thought of critical metrics or performance indicators you will utilize to assess the effectiveness of your social media campaigns yet?

2 Likes

Hi,
Yes in future I’ll create app version also to reach mass public of mobile users.

I like your idea actually so I think I can set play to earn and pay to play both models in game so user can choose at their own and both will have different rewards. Nice idea. thanks. I’ll work on this.

1 Like

So simple way to collect feedback is sharing a small form of feedback at some interval or end of the game to collect feedback. but I will need to do more research on this. you can share idea if you can. thanks/.

1 Like

Yes, agree. from the data its very important to understand user engagement or where they are leaving the game so we can utilize that data to improve game as well as for marketing purpose in future.

2 Likes

Yes, utilizing data analytics to analyze user behavior and engagement patterns is critical for optimizing your game’s performance and informing future development decisions.
Makes me wonder, are there any specific metrics or data points you’re particularly interested in tracking, such as retention rates, session durations, or in-game purchases?

1 Like

Thank you for taking your precious time to reply to me I appreciate. I want to know, how are you planning to design the feedback interface side?

2 Likes

My pleasure and I think normal feedback form with rating system will be good option initially or I can set design, gameplay and different aspect in feedback form.

1 Like

Yes basically with the help of third-part analytics like google I can get all data like retention , user playtime, in-app and country all possible data except user identity.

1 Like

I am really happy to hear you answer all my questions I am really learning something, I want to know if we can access this from the main menu, or from the pause screen, or from the end-of-level, thank you

2 Likes

Oh yeah, this is a great idea if you ask me tbh
Integrating third-party analytics solutions such as Google Analytics can provide useful information into numerous areas of player activity and engagement. This brings one question to mind;

How will you use analytics insights to iterate on your game, refine features, and improve overall user experience over time?

2 Likes

Ok thanks for letting me know. I am just wondering if there is going to be rare birds that will worth more points than ordinary birds in the game.
Again how do you plan to create a satisfying progression system that keeps players engaged in the game. Will there be unlockable levels, challenges, or achievements for players to aim in achieving?

3 Likes

I am happy to know that you will now consider my idea of a pay-to-play model. Keeping that aside, I will like to know where you plan to raise the fund to incentivize early players from. Could it be from the prize you can win in this hackathon. If yes, what will then happen, should you not win any prize. Will that be the end of this project?

4 Likes

My pleasure,
so personally I believe onboarding good amount of players after game completion will be priority. Once it done I should try to share incentive from my pocket as much as possible and asking for grant and pitching investors will be my path to approach .

3 Likes