Very good, should we chat I’m DM , I could direct you to a developer?
Those that think blockchain will phase out should really rethink their decision.
I know with time things will fall into the right places. Rome was not built in a day.
Consistency is the key.
An idea on how the academic sertification system will work,
Contract ID: 0xCe31616e31a379Cd6764Fef99B31F75F9AB6EC03
Token ID: 0
Contract ID: 0x230469859803b6586F854006E6c57C4D0B728443
Token ID: 0
Contract ID: 0xcEe649e211B79E93C1b8a74a388Fd3Bd90CA134E
Token ID: 0
The membership NFT will be given to student so they can access the forum with registering their details, again should they wish.
So student will we c]required to provide their Wallet, or Register with their wallets.
- I mentioned that I will create a blockchain-based LMS, but due to the fact that the academy will only be starting with no students yet, the blockchain-based LMS will be created but not used. So, I came up with an idea: why not sell it as software, a WordPress plugin, etc.? This will help the academy gain recognition not just as a blockchain academy but also as an institution willing to make a change in the education system.
We can approach this in one of two ways: either by forming a partnership with an existing LMS brand, where the blockchain academy develops the back-end that can be integrated with any EVM blockchain, and our partners can build their own front-end.
We will also explore marketing a blockchain-based Learning Management System (LMS) to primary schools, high schools, and colleges while keeping it accessible to any educational institution on their preferred blockchain can potentially contribute to creating a better education system in several ways:
- Enhanced Data Security and Privacy:
- Blockchain technology offers enhanced data security and privacy, making it difficult for unauthorized parties to tamper with or access sensitive student and institution data. This can help build trust among educators, parents, and students, ultimately improving the education system’s credibility.
- Immutable Records:
- Blockchain’s immutability ensures that records of students’ achievements, grades, and certifications cannot be altered fraudulently. This can reduce academic fraud and improve the overall integrity of the education system.
- Transparent and Trustworthy Credentials:
- Educational credentials stored on a blockchain can be easily verified, reducing the likelihood of diploma mills and fraudulent degrees. This ensures that individuals possess the qualifications they claim, leading to a more skilled and trustworthy workforce.
- Decentralization and Accessibility:
- By allowing educational institutions to choose their preferred blockchain, you promote decentralization and inclusivity. Schools in various regions and with different technological capabilities can adopt this system, potentially reducing the digital divide in education.
- Blockchain technology can streamline administrative processes, reducing paperwork, manual data entry, and administrative overhead. This can free up resources that can be reinvested in improving educational content and resources.
- Smart Contracts for Accountability:
- Smart contracts on a blockchain can automate tasks and agreements, ensuring that educational institutions and instructors meet their commitments. This can lead to more accountable and efficient educational systems.
- Improved Learning Experience:
- Blockchain-based LMS can enhance the learning experience by providing students with secure access to course materials, tracking progress, and offering personalized learning paths. This can lead to better educational outcomes.
- Global Collaboration:
- Blockchain facilitates global collaboration by providing a secure and transparent platform for institutions to share resources, research, and best practices. This can lead to the internationalization of education and improved standards.
- Reduced Administrative Burden:
- Educational institutions can benefit from reduced administrative tasks, allowing educators to focus more on teaching and research. This can lead to higher-quality education and better teacher-student interactions.
- Innovation in Education:
- The adoption of blockchain technology can spur innovation in education, encouraging the development of new educational models, content delivery methods, and assessment techniques.
Overall, marketing a blockchain-based LMS to a wide range of educational institutions can contribute to a more secure, transparent, and efficient education system, benefitting students, educators, and administrators alike.
When the time is right, we can also implement it on BitTorrent.
Furthermore, we can create a program that educate institution employees on how to use the blockchain-based Learning Management System (LMS), troubleshoot errors, and more is a valuable initiative. Such a program can further enhance the effectiveness of the system and contribute to a better education system in several ways:
- User Adoption: Training programs help users become more comfortable with new technologies. Educating institution employees on the LMS ensures a higher adoption rate, reducing resistance to change and increasing the likelihood of successful implementation.
- Efficient System Usage: Proper training can ensure that educators and administrative staff know how to use the system efficiently. This leads to fewer errors, less downtime, and a smoother overall experience for both teachers and students.
- Problem Resolution: Providing training on troubleshooting common errors can reduce the reliance on IT support, leading to faster issue resolution and less disruption in the learning process.
- Optimized Use of Features: Often, users may not be aware of all the features and capabilities of an LMS. Training can help employees discover and effectively utilize the system’s full potential, leading to improved teaching and learning outcomes.
- Data Security: Educating staff about best practices for data security within the LMS can help prevent data breaches and unauthorized access, ensuring the safety of student and institution information.
- Customization: Training programs can be tailored to suit the specific needs and preferences of each educational institution, ensuring that employees receive the most relevant knowledge and skills.
- Adaptation to Updates: As technology evolves, LMS systems receive updates and new features. Ongoing training programs can help institutions keep their staff up-to-date with the latest system enhancements.
- Feedback Loop: Training programs can also serve as a feedback mechanism, allowing employees to provide input on system usability, identify issues, and suggest improvements. This information can be invaluable for system refinement.
- Sustainability: Training programs ensure that the knowledge and skills needed to manage the LMS are not concentrated in a few individuals. This reduces the risk of disruption if key personnel leave or are unavailable.
- Cost-Efficiency: Well-trained employees are more efficient in using the system, reducing the need for costly support and troubleshooting services.
At the end of the Blockchain Academy, we won’t just wait for students to come; we will create ways to educate people on real-world blockchain applications. This will involve getting developers to create blockchain-based real-world apps and selling them to institutions, companies, and businesses. We will then offer discounted learning courses for their employees.
Creating a network platform that connects students with project opportunities and allows institutions to find developers easily can have several benefits for both students and educational institutions: Purple Youth Blockchain Network
- Skill Development: Students can gain practical experience and improve their skills by working on real-world projects. This hands-on experience can be valuable for their career development.
- Portfolio Building: Students can build a portfolio of projects they’ve completed, showcasing their abilities to potential employers. This can make them more attractive candidates in the job market.
- Industry Engagement: Educational institutions can foster closer ties with industry partners by facilitating project collaborations. This can lead to guest lectures, internships, and research opportunities for students.
- Talent Identification: Institutions can easily identify talented students who excel in specific areas, allowing for targeted support and recognition.
- Recruitment: For institutions looking to hire developers, the platform can serve as a talent pool, making it easier to find skilled candidates who have already worked on projects relevant to the institution’s needs.
- Efficiency: The platform streamlines the process of matching students with projects and institutions with developers, reducing administrative overhead and paperwork.
- Project Diversity: Institutions can access a diverse range of project ideas and solutions, potentially leading to innovation and creative problem-solving.
- Networking: Students can connect with professionals and institutions in their field of interest, expanding their professional network.
- Community Building: The platform can foster a sense of community among students, faculty, and industry partners, promoting collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Data Insights: Institutions can gather data on student participation and project outcomes, helping them tailor their educational programs and support services more effectively.
Allowing developers who are tutors at the blockchain academy to venture into other projects when not directly needed for student appointments can have several benefits:
- Resource Flexibility: Developers can use their expertise on a flexible basis, maximizing their contribution to the academy when students need them most, and dedicating time to other projects when demand is lower.
- Diversified Income Streams: Developers can generate additional income by taking on freelance or project-based work outside of their role as tutors. This can provide financial stability and potentially attract more skilled tutors to the academy.
- Real-World Experience: Engaging in external projects can provide tutors with real-world experience, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends and challenges. This knowledge can be valuable when assisting students with their assignments and projects.
- Professional Growth: Developers can continue to grow professionally by tackling diverse challenges in different projects, which can ultimately benefit the academy through their enhanced skill sets.
- Expanded Network: Engaging in external projects can help tutors build a broader professional network, which can lead to collaboration opportunities, partnerships, and increased visibility for the academy.
- Institutional Efficiency: The academy can optimize its use of resources by only engaging tutors when their expertise is required, reducing costs associated with full-time staff.
Thanks for the updates, from the pictures you provided i can see a sample of two certificates over there.
- Certificate of competency
- Certificate of completion
Can you please throw more light on it. What is the relevance of given this two certificates and at what time will a student need to use the certificate of competency. Thank you
The certificate of competency will be used for students to get jobs, to asure that they have created/designed a decentralized application that works and is live on mainstream which will add to one portfolio, something to show when you apply fora job. This will be from completing the theory and the assignment
The certificate of completion will be given for if you finish 90% of the course which is theory, (tests, quizzes and exam) that one learned a skill but did create/deploy a decentralized application
And the certificate of completion will help with when tutors create their short courses
Thank you for the explanation. I get it now
To mark it simple, it’s a prepaid academy, tutors management etc earn per student makes it easy to manage,
The external processes are jus to make blockchain awareness, and enable other institutions to start looking into the it an start creating academic policies.