DigeMart: the decentralized e-commerce were you can buy everything you want with cryptocurrency and the ultimate crypto payment gateway, we are rebranding DigitalMart

Project Name: DigeMart Rebrand of DigitalMart

Project Track: Defi

Team Name:
DigeMart Team

Team Member(s): 6+

DevPost URL:
(https://devpost.com/software/digemart-a-decentralized-e-commerce-marketplace?ref_content=user-portfolio&ref_feature=in_progress)

Demo Video:

Project Goal:
DigeMart is a decentralised E-commerce/Marketplace which will also serve as an ultimate crypto payment gateway for SmE’s, shops and companies that will want to use crypto as a form of payment.

Project Info:

Project Website:

Digemart.com

Digemart Contract Address
Testnet- Old Contract 0xE67aA746469116c7B44e5B8f1a980874dEb9014F
Digemart Shasta Testnet Contracts
Payment Contract - TAfYGxnitq2Vbae6Qp4G5sM4nzCcTP8cb7
Digemart contract - TQ8tfeem26xtAnz4QHUdV3yNAzSd2VsLdc
Digemart Mainnet Contracts
Payment Contract: TXzEHHcDdhKMiHxbWLELsEteykLKAHk8bR Digemart Contract: TVqtrLQZiVepTMmv8xvNKPgKyRZWySTtkK

Project Details:
Solidity. We are using MongoDB and IPFS for our database. For now since we haven’t built our shipping services yet, we will be integrating the shipping API’s from some logistic companies on the blockchain so we can be able to keep track of the shipments on the blockchain.

HOW DIGEMART EMPOWERS YOUR MARKET

• Attract new customers Today there are thousands of cryptocurrency alternatives to traditional payment systems, and the number of customers willing to use new payment methods is demonstrably increasing. Adding cryptocurrency transactions as an alternative payment method helps you capitalize on security- and budget-conscious new customers who might otherwise go elsewhere.
  • Lower fraud risk Chargebacks are a perennial problem in e-commerce - and if they’re bad news for big marketplaces, the reputational and financial loss they bring can spell death for new players. Cryptocurrency payments, on the other hand, are irreversible - customers can’t abort a transaction after making a payment. Blockchain marketplaces empower customers to resolve legitimate issues but prevent fraudulently and bad-faith claims.
  • Expand your target audience to the unbanked population Some 2 billion people live without access to formal financial services, and this ‘unbanked’ population could benefit enormously from access to our online marketplace -both as buyers and sellers. Blockchain technology offers tools for Digemart partners to reach out to these potential new buyers because setting up a mobile cryptocurrency wallet lacks many of the obstacles of joining a traditional bank.
  • Great User Experience Our statistics show that 87 percent of online shoppers will abandon carts if the checkout process is lengthy or complicated. This is why at Digemart we have created an enjoyable user experience and allow visitors to browse products, add them to the cart, and also avoid unnecessary design elements that can disrupt the checkout process.
  • One-click checkout process We understand that our consumers are impatient and wary of giving too much personal information to marketplaces. So, we simplify the checkout process by reducing the number of required fields while gathering enough information to process orders and deliver the order.
  • A 24/7 Customer Service We allow our customers to get support without a hassle. You can immediately get answers through our; • Online chat option • FAQ page • Callback button

Project Milestones:

• Currently designing the UI/UX ( :white_check_mark:)
  • Frontend (:white_check_mark:)
  • Backend/ Smart Contract Rebrand (:white_check_mark:)
    Web3 connection (:white_check_mark:)
26 Likes

DigeMart is a rebranding of our initial project in season 2 DigitalMart.
We have purchased the domain digemart.com.
We are currently redesigning our whole user interface, these is to give our users a more efficient look and a more standardized experience.
Immediately we are done with the UI/Ux of the rebranded DigitalMart which is now DigeMart, I will be sharing with our community what we have done.
You can currently also find us on Twitter
At Twitter.com/Dige_Mart.
We are here to stay and to give our community nothing but the best.
We have a new logo.
IMG-20220825-WA0012
IMG-20220825-WA0013

12 Likes

Es un proyecto interesante, importante para las personas que quieren pago con cryptomonedas y puedan realizar compras con ellas, me gusta la idea y espero que se lleve a cabo y se use.

5 Likes

Yes it’s a very good product that will be very useful to the crypto ecosystem, it will me carried out effectively and we will deliver a top notch product.

7 Likes

Hey there , you have won a price in the last hackathon with this exact same product .

Why did you choose to enter with the same product and not create something different ? As you also won a price last time when can we expect your product to be up and running ?

8 Likes

Yes true, we participated with the same product, but according to the rules, there’s no restrictions to participating with the same product again so far you have some updates and some new features added, and besides we are here to stay and to keep building for the community. We are currently rebranding the whole product to standard with new UI and better user experience, upgraded features to industry standards and alots more.
We are currently rebuilding the UI and the new UI will be found here digemart.com once we are ready. Expect some updates by first or second week of October.
Thank you for you comments

6 Likes

Hi, you have presented 2 products at the last hackathon: a digital marketplace and a decentralized social network.
I don’t think I’ve seen any of those 2 products launched on mainnet.
You come back this season with 2 products (the same digital marketplace rebranded and a platform for freelancers).

We, tronics, might be a little bit paranoid and we probably see cash grabs everywhere. What can you say to convince us that you are not going to once again announce nice products and finally not launch anything on mainnet? What are the last updates about the social network? Don’t you think it’s more important to focus on one product and deliver it instead of starting new projects?

I know those questions seem rude, but that’s what most of the community will be willing to ask you imo. We were expecting from the previous winners to deliver something on mainnet and it’s surprising to see some winners coming back with the same product before any official launch of a first version.
In the case those previous entries are actually on mainnet please share url cause I’ve missed it :pray:t2:

6 Likes

I actually understand your concerns and looking at the hackathon guidelines and rules, there are no restrictions or questions of being compulsory for a project to be launched on main net before it can come back to participate in the hackathon, my team and I are constantly building for the community. Skillpay is an idea from the team member which my team and I decided to build upon and looking at our digemart we are merging these two ideas subsequently after fully built, we are rebranding digemart so it comes up to standard and with amazing user experience for industry standards, being that our initial participation was an MVP, so we deem it fit to rebrand and standardized everything while also building on the new idea we have found worthy and very interesting, we choosed to focus the energy on these two projects for now as we are a team of 6 developers, Dbanta development is still in course and we have not derailed, great ideas and products take time to build out, as you may not know we are here to stay forever and keep building amazing solutions for the community, we are currently redesigning the UI for the rebranding we intend to do, while also building out the new idea we have in stock for the community, we intend to launch to main net for season 3, while also updating and upgrading our projects with the standard features as the hackathon rules requires.
I believe we ain’t quarreling here and your tone of words seems harsh and rude, but I chose to let it slide, because we are a family here, please be more polite and nice even while asserting or asking questions. :blush:

4 Likes

I got a mail as well to come back for the season three hackathon from the admin, with the two initial projects, but I have chosen to work with these two for now, while still building out the other one at the backend, I have read the hackathon rules and I have followed everything to the later, I guess you should as well, so you have a more constructive argument.

3 Likes

I know the questions were rude but someone has to ask them to clarify the situation :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t think the tone was rude tho and I apologise if you felt threatened in any way. The purpose of this exercise (the forum) is to see if teams can defend their products publicly so we all can make our own opinion and decide which projects we are going to vote for.
Also I want to express the difference between the rules and the community’s expectations. The rules may allow someone to compete but the expectations is what will determine the winners of the forum vote.
Thanks for answering and looking forward to see the launch on mainnet :+1:

3 Likes

I understand and I appreciate the questions for better clarifications too, I am happy to clear the air, as you can see we are very new to the ecosystem and we are just getting started, we are barely up to six months since we came together to begin building for the community, and we are defined and ready to build the best platform for our community and we are not after quick cash grabs, our intent is to build a long lasting product that will be usely even for other generations to come. As you can see we are building out tools and solutions we feel is very needed by the community and that will be very much useful for the growth of the community and the ecosystem…
Thanks so much for you comments, it’s appreciated as we are ready to improve, get better and give our community the best.

6 Likes

How is development going? :slight_smile: Excited to see the end product :+1:

3 Likes

It’s going smoothly, you will see it soon

3 Likes

how is the project going ser

3 Likes

We are going as fast as we can, we are doing an all round rebuild, for the front-end, smart contracts etc, we are currently building out the new frontend and rebuilding the smart contract with industry standards and will launch to mainnet. I will keep us updated as much as possible

2 Likes

So in other to update us of the improvements.
the UI has been done

You will see above the highlights of our updated pages, The landing page, home page, signin and signup and alots more…
we are out to build the main things and give our users nothing but the best…
we are currently buidli

8 Likes

nice content, make it more detailed plz

3 Likes

it seems good, but waiting for more details :dizzy:

5 Likes

Okay I will do just that, I appreciate your comment

4 Likes

Okay sure I will drop more details, we working on the white paper and once done I will drop it too

2 Likes