Finally got the badge!

:partying_face:I finally got to trust level 1 after 4 days of being active in the community.

For everyone is waiting to get the badge, I suggest you take the @trondaobot tutorial. I completed the tutorial today and got verified 30 minutes after.

36 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @trondaobot display help.

9 Likes

Now you are ready to VOTE !!!

VOTE HERE Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here! - #6 by admin.hackathon

10 Likes

@trondaobot display help .

7 Likes

Its suppose to be the first thing to do since irs a tutorial on how to be guided in the community.
You al that are about to get to Basic Trust level 1 should go to the topics that interest you the most, go through each post uder it, like, comment and like good comments also.

12 Likes

It’s great mate. Enjoy @Hexdee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Congratulations!! I’m still working on it. I did the tutorial already and got my certificate

5 Likes

Congratulations! Tell us your secret!

5 Likes

Ok first emoji :rofl: let’s see

5 Likes

Congrats my friend :slight_smile: trying to get mine now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dm @trondaobot and start tutorial

3 Likes

Wow that’s awesome, I just took the tutorials too, hope I get verified soon as well

5 Likes

@trondaobot tutorial

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @trondaobot display help.

2 Likes

Wow, these is awesome hope I also get mine soonest

1 Like

@trondaobot display help

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@trondaobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@trondaobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@trondaobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful. — Buddha

@trondaobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

4 Likes

怎么才能获得你的帮助呢 创道机器人你好 我想获得你的帮助

2 Likes

Congratulations, I’ve also gotten mine

4 Likes

Congratulations man! You can now vote for your favorite project!

3 Likes