GockeFi, Your Metaverse Money & Assets Management Made Simple

Hello guys! Nice to see an option to monitor your earnings in the metaverse! As a dev I’d like to see a link to your GitHub repo to check your progress and current status of your project, seems interesting!

Don’t be afraid of sharing your repo, the more open projects we have on TRON & BTTC the quickest we will see more development coming and the ecosystem growing :wink:

Thanks and good luck!

2 Likes

Hello cctechmx, Thanks a lot for your feedback, We will add the link to the github very soon as you can see in the roadmap we are in phase UI/UX we didn’t start coding yet but we will push very soon updates.

Would love to share about dev topics on TRON & BTTC with you.

Thanks again

2 Likes

Welcome to TRON Grand Hackathon @gockefi
You have some nice GUI samples as they looked clean and intuitive.
We have some questions that the community may be interested so kindly get back to us when you have some time.

1. Are you planning to hire more people to work on the project in the near future or will this retain as a 2-person effort for some time?
  2. We understand that the codes for this project are not ready per your milestone. However, if you can share your GitHub URL with the community, the judges and people here can check out existing codes and projects you did and it may give them more confidence in this project.
  3. Since you mentioned AI and deep learning, can you let us know are you familiar with these topics at this stage? If so, please elaborate briefly on the approach that you will take for the integration with AI.
2 Likes

Hello TronLive, Thank you for your message, glad to hear that you liked our GUI.
I will happily answer your questions:

1- Yes we are planning to hire 3 more people, we currently are a team of web3 blockchain developer and data scientist.

2- We will soon push our first code of the App in github.

3- Yes we have a data scientist in the team, at the beginning we will use Machine learning algorithm ARIMA to predict the daily, weekly and monthly profits and check the RMSE after testing the outcome with test data, in case of not having accurate results we will use deep learning LSTM or Bidirectional LSTM or ANN (simple Neural Network).

Thanks a lot for your questions.

3 Likes

Following the question from @ WindsOfChange92 about the ability to add Tron games, we added WinNFTHorse to our design, players earns two types of NFTs : $NFT and $Win it will render as follows:

2 Likes

Updated the post with more info about team members Job and Github repo link.

I updated the post with some useful and motivational links around the potential of the Metaverse.

Great project, I like it, I hope you will win I have a question about the api integration is it for games only ?

2 Likes

As of date there is a sustained demand for play-to-earn gaming, more than 20,000 new scholars in the Yield Game Guild last month.

Scholars and scholship holders needs also GockeFi app to track their earnings, discover new great players and showcase achievements via public GockeBoard.

source: Cointelegraph

3 Likes

Thank you a lot comet, well any dApp can use our API to report earnings before they are sent to your wallet address, not only games.
Thanks for your question and support.

1 Like

I like the project, good luck

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer, keep going nice work

1 Like

Your’e welcome @comet

keep going nice work.

1 Like

Thank you @hakimi for your support

1 Like

Join ou Telegram channel : Telegram: Contact @gockefi

2 Likes

Nice project.
I think a lot of people will be interested in it :muscle::fire:

1 Like

Happy you like it, Thank you so much @JM.Warior for your support

Looks interesting what to see after some execution.

1 Like

Thank you for your message Glad you’re interested by this project don’t forget to vote for us in web3 track

2 Likes