How long does it take to obtain Trust Level 1?

You can read up on the trust level here https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/

I had to find that link by going thru the badges, it seems that its to easy to skip the introduction, but i like the idea.

2 Likes

I’ll do it all. Hopefully I get it. Thanks for this

You have to make sure you are active
Read the posts and share you contributions to it

Just have fun and get informationnn :star_struck: i do this too :innocent: Good lucckkkkk

This is what have been trying to get all day

No es cierto. Yo he leĂ­do mucho durante varios dĂ­as y nada. El @tronbot no nos estĂĄ haciendo justicia. :rage:

Seven days?? Is Possible?

1 Like

O nooo. Please no Say this!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob:

The reading is much more interesting, it’s good

Really that’s nice be like say u get good luck oh

I dont also know because I have alao been waiting since yesterday, but i believe i will get it today. :pleading_face::pleading_face:

Have u gotten your own trust 1 level certificate

Take your time mate, contribute and learn from the community. You’ll definitely get your badge

Almost everyone here are saying the same process which is by spending time on here :slightly_frowning_face:

There is no exact steps to take, engage in the community there is a lot to learn from the community

If everyone is saying so, might be true then. Especially if those who are saying have already reached the Level 1 ^^
Read as much as you can, don’t just scroll down to reach the bottom of a topic. You will get there soon enough.

I don’t know. But I have some difficults

1 Like