Paylock by DevJdeed.eth - Paypal/Interac-transfer for crypto

paylock Paylock

Project Name: Paylock
Project Track: Ecosystem
Team Name: new_developers
Team Member(s): 1. Dev_Jdeed
DevPost URL: https://devpost.com/software/paylock

Project Goal: Everyone knows blockchain UX(User Experience) could be improved. My brother had accidentally sent a month’s salary of USDC to the wrong exchange address, he wished it was easier getting back his funds. He mentioned if there was a Paypal/Interact-like interface where he could withdraw his funds.

Project Info: Paylock allows users to connect to their Ethereum wallet, send and receive native & ERC20 tokens that can be withdrawn only by the issuer wallet and redeemed only by receiver address via a code that could be sent via text-message/email.

Paylock aims to grow into enabling cross-chain transfers via cross-chain services such as chainlink oracles ultimately supporting TRON (TRC-20) token transfers.

Project Website: (https://paylock.vercel.app/)

Project Test Instructions:
To run this project locally, clone the github repo and add the required environment variables listed in the ENV_README file.

Project Details:
Paylock will charge 0.5% per transaction (capped at 50USD) to allow users to create (Withdrawable) ERC20 payments and ability to withdraw/redeem payments without paying gas.

:white_check_mark: Verified Contract Addresses:

Polygon (Mumbai) Network
MinimalForwarder
PaylockAddress
Ethereum (Goerli) Netwrok
MinimalForwarder
PaylockAddress
Checkout the code GitHub - IbrahimSam96/paylock: Interac transfer for crypto
Watch Demo:

Project Milestones:
:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: V1 IS IN PRODUCTION :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Upcoming Updates:

UI

• Issued & Redeemable Payments table upgrade (add timestamps, sorting, filtering)
  • Add tooltips DONE

Functionality

• Multi-Payments
  • End-to-end gasless interactions
  • Add Contacts (Addresses Book) and Avatars
    *** Cross-Chain Transfers to support BTTC & Tron (TRC20 transfers ) network**
  • Verify Paylock Contract code on PolygonScan and EtherScan DONE
  • Add Contract Natspecs DONE
18 Likes

No problem @Dev_Jdeed
Looking forward to seeing more updates from your project soon :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

seems nice, waiting for updates

2 Likes

Thank you!! been really fun working on getting a V1 ready last week.

2 Likes

wow, interesting idea. I loved that

1 Like

Greetings Dev_Jdeed! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Project Website
Project Test Instructions
Project Details
Project Milestones
Contract Address

3 Likes

Very interesting. I remember losing some bitcoins to wrong address in 2018, it was a real pain, I couldn’t sleep for weeks

2 Likes

That’s unfortunate, I’m sure this happened to alot of people! Not only Paylock provides a more secure method for sending crypto but also a great UX for sending user payouts, employee salaries and keeping track of your payments.

2 Likes

Thats wonderful, wishing you the best in this hackathon.

2 Likes

Hola, Es perfecto, ayudaría a más gente a interesarse en transferencias y pagos cripto, ya que permite tener un control, que ahora no dispones.

1 Like

@Dev_Jdeed If you have noticed the new scam that is currently taking place on networks regarding address imitation then you know this will probably come in handy.

Keep up the good work as making things simple will increase web 3 adoption with the normies :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, I know people who work web3 jobs and think this is a service they’d like to use, i,e to receive/send payments.

Hola, sí, extender más control a los usuarios finalmente valdrá la pena.

1 Like

mamma mia, ecosystem projects are amazing, u got also 1 vote brother

2 Likes

Light mode could use a little more contrast imo

2 Likes

Noted fren! I also need to make the font a little more thicker :fire:

1 Like

Just pushed some slight changes to the light theme. Font is more bold; background has more contrast; Check it out and lmk how it could be better

2 Likes

Much better, thanks for taking care :+1:

1 Like

Love the idea
But I feel there could be room for more improvements

1 Like

Thanks! While this is a simple MVP and still working on validating the business model. What do you think this project is missing? More features? UI improvements? or both ?