$Shit Trading Competition 🔥

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: you see @Nweke-nature1.com
Doing heavy $shit transactions

3 Likes

I saw his transaction
And I was amazed.

Literally

2 Likes

you saw your own transactions and you were amazed?

2 Likes

Lols
One day, it will be so.
Transaction will be be like whale

3 Likes

Insha Allah brother :palms_up_together: :palms_up_together: :palms_up_together:

4 Likes

Am nothing but speechless :no_mouth: :joy:

I’m really loving this $SHiT, the first fair launch meme token on the BTTC network. This token, potentially the first of many to come, presents an exciting development in our ecosystem.

However, I’ve noticed recurring themes of confusion and misconceptions in various forums discussing BTTC and $SHiT.

1. Awareness of BitTorrent Chain (BTTC): Many crypto enthusiasts seem unfamiliar with BTTC, particularly its impressively low gas fees and high speed. We must increase efforts to promote and educate about these advantages that set BTTC apart.
  2. Adding BTTC to MetaMask: Another common misunderstanding involves MetaMask wallets. Users can easily add BTTC as another network to their existing MetaMask wallet - this fact is not widely known, and spreading this knowledge could increase user adoption.
  3. Using Just Money Bridge: The Just Money Bridge is a simple way to transfer assets from Tron, Polygon, and BSC to BTTC, inviting new users from various chains. However, there is a current issue of low liquidity on the BTTC side, causing significant price impacts for swaps over $100. This could deter larger players from joining our ecosystem.

Given the DAO’s role in ensuring the growth and prosperity of our network, I propose we tackle the liquidity issue head-on. By addressing this, we can make BTTC a more attractive platform for bigger investors and boost our ecosystem’s overall strength.

As we strive to promote the BTTC network and its potential, I’m confident that we can overcome these issues and ensure a brighter future for tokens like $SHiT.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

6 Likes

Great, I love this write up :clap:t2::clap:t2:
You nailed it.

Personally I have shared how to add bttc on metamask on Twitter and in many Africans I know on Twitter DMs teaching them how to add and how to use it.

The question I have is, do we have a team for bttc?
I see no support from their twitter and telegram accounts. It seems they are not interested having projects on their chain, only interested in file sharing

2 Likes

Estoy de acuerdo con usted, de hecho he realizado vídeos en You Tube sobre BTTC, explicando todo lo que ofrece la cadena.
Por ende se ha ido explicando en el foro los beneficios de esta, solo queda que la gente tome conciencia con el tiempo.
Un saludo

2 Likes

Proof

https://twitter.com/OnscoloAdjei/status/1669376581133824000?s=20

https://twitter.com/OnscoloAdjei/status/1669383378410389504?s=20

1 Like

Team not supporting. Check their twitter handles
Only file sharing
Btfs files and others

Can’t even educate people or create awareness of bttc

1 Like

Si quieres revisa el vídeo y podrás educar a la gente sobre la cadena BTTC y sus posibilidades.
Te mando enlace

No recuerdo si está en inglés, si sólo está en español me lo dices y te lo subtitulo en inglés cuando tenga un momento, ya que estoy muy ocupado entregando proyectos de diseño.
Un saludo

2 Likes

Thank you very much. noted

2 Likes

This is something that will help BTTC!!! :fire: :fire:
well done guys