Smart Disperse by Team Lampros Labs DAO - Cross-chain Transfers with a Single Transaction to Multiple Wallets

Have you connected your wallet before entering the details?

And if you have done so can you share the screenshot, so that we get to know where you are facing the problem so we can help you?

Yes I connected my wallet before any other thing. Wait I will share a screenshot with you now

Here it is… I use the import token option because I don’t have enough Trx. After entering the address and amount to send in the provided bar, there is no option to proceed with the transfer

Hello @Chukseucharia,
I think the information provided was not user-friendly we have updated it. You only need to enter the address and amount in any of the formats shown in the screenshot after that you can enter the label to the address in the next step. once you have attached a label to the address and for a second time if you are doing the transaction then you can resolve it by using @name.

1 Like

OHH I was actually doing the wrong thing before. Now I get it correct and it’s working fine for me. Thank you for helping to simplify the process further :raised_hands:

1 Like

Great! You’re welcome! :smiley:

1 Like