TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

Wow. I don’t even know what you saying right now. :laughing:

2 Likes

Hey, why are you kidding people, calm down

4 Likes

Web3 is a new buzzword gaining momentum in 2022 TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3, and it will likely continue to flourish into the mainstream throughout 2023. However, for many people, it’s still not precisely clear what Web3 is – even though they probably use Web3 applications regularly.

This article will help break down the concept of Web3 and will also provide five examples of great Web3 projects leading the way. Some of these projects have helped the cryptocurrency industry become what it is today. Others will help bring cryptocurrency into the mainstream audience in the coming months.

9 Likes

I’ll share these examples, so many people can reach this creative content. But before it, I’ll take permission to share it

4 Likes

At first I thought you were commenting spam jajaja. Do you have the opportunity to forward the website privately? Thank you @Azrailgazresmi

2 Likes

we really want to bring our project to the next level, it will be amazing if you want to support us with a vote. #A8 GreenDAO - Empower your community with TRON
Link to vote: TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote - #6 by admin.hackathon

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

I would like to share my opinion based on a discussion above. For example, the @TBlocksW account in the NFT Category stated that a few of my friends privately voted for them and expected support. We’ve reviewed their projects and we think they’re really promising. That’s why they won 5 votes from us. I think it should not be a problem to ask for votes from the other participants by using phrases like that “your vote is ready, give me also support”. If there is no crime like plagarism and what the phrase “vote exchange” means is not clearly stated, it remains unclear how the participants should follow.

As in the screenshots above, “I liked your project and I voted. If you have a chance to review our project and if you like it, can you vote for us too” I don’t think there is a problem. However, statements such as “I voted for you now, vote for me. Otherwise, I will withdraw my vote” or “I will vote for you on one condition, that is, vote for me” can be considered problematic, and the forum main team can warn these users so that they ask for votes by paying attention to their tone. Because the voting process is really stressful and people can make mistakes without knowing it.

@admin.hackathon I think most users want votes from each other without paying attention to the expressions I say. I think you won’t eliminate teams that have worked so hard in Web3, NFT, GameFi, DeFi, Ecosystem and Academy unnecessarily. Because you respect the effort and as a final, I want to wish success to the projects so far.

11 Likes

Thanks mate. The first thing is pls review our project, and next, place your choice.

3 Likes

No problem, kings. You deserve your hard work. Good luck in your future :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

2 Likes

Hi HaRi,

Thanks for reading viewing our project. We really work hard on it and our goal is to bring it to the next level, so thank you so much for supporting us. We really appreciate this

I will view your project and if I like it, of course I will vote. Great thing is that we can vore for differents project. Where can I see the project, do you have a link?

Again thanks for the supporting

5 Likes

the future is now. We are completing Game part. We applied for NFT Category only to respect rules but we could also get into GameFi category at the moment.

6 Likes

Frankly, I came to support my friends. But to avoid misunderstanding, let me write down the projects that I like and have no personal connection with:
#W21 Heritage - Backup
#W18 KEZAYYA
#G3 Zombieland
#N2 TBlocks
#A8 GreenDAO :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Fair enough. Simply put reading the FAQ stated below, :

I have to say that I haven’t threatened or attacked anybody unlike what was spewed against me and was just ensuring the integrity of the hackathon remains unhinged.

Generally speaking, hopefully this exchange allowed us all to understand that discussions like this could erupt and take away from hard work put in from lots of teams.

Wishing everyone the best :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

In the meantime I would like to take this chance and shamefully promote my project Paylock - Paypal/Interac-transfer for crypto. Please check it out and let me know what you think about it or if you or someone you know would want to use this project.

7 Likes

@Dev_Jdeed good spot, very thin line on vote buying or mutual respect/vote for vote so lets hope it can be kept clean and simple without any rule breaking

4 Likes

Hmmmm
That’s really serious

3 Likes

Nice work man
I love the UI

4 Likes

Thank you thatdev_ryder😊

2 Likes

Great work Dev_Jdeed, I have checked the project and it looks helpful👌

3 Likes

This is really amazing And