TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

I see everyone’s voting only on ecofriendly track why?:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

@Prince-Onscolo you are again first. Brooooo u have the fastest hands ahahah :rofl:

6 Likes

always online
Notifications on
Infact here is my home :joy:

8 Likes

Lmao :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: prince of the forum

6 Likes

My own view I think eco-friendly and builder has the most competition

9 Likes

Come and hear your doings echoes
@Prince-Onscolo Tron Dao forum.

My notification, all for Tron Dao forum

9 Likes

omg Am I late guys? When did vote start and how many days do we have, because I still have some projects to review

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: bro I was lucky to have the Prince as a name so I have to utilize it :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

chill bro, it ends at 23:59 UTC 7th May, 2023

6 Likes

lol, it’s my brother please

8 Likes

oh fine, thrilled to see many projects at same page. Let’s check out how it will continue

13 Likes

Best wishes to all the champs :+1::+1::blush::blush:

17 Likes

Congrats to all of those who made it :tada: Keep in mind that you all have about a week to vote, so make sure to go check out all the projects and send your toughest question for the project team. You will get a chance to see how professional they are in handling community questions and gauge if they are seriously building on TRON.

Don’t forget that all your effort in being a part of the community voting panel is you are also eligible to win 500 USDD if your contributions during the HackaTRON S4 is awesome. Check out
Come and join our HackaTRON S4 community topics and win prizes! for more details!

21 Likes

All the very best to projects !

Lets the best wins cheers :clinking_glasses:

12 Likes

Good luck all great projects! :partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

@admin.hackathon Hello, I did not see my project in the voting list. Could you tell me why so?

6 Likes

Hopefully this time only TRON based projects win the rewards

14 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon
My project wasn’t included and I made sure to follow all the rules set aside by the Tronbot.
I would like to know why it wasn’t selected?

7 Likes

Good luck to all the projects of this season! :wolf:

12 Likes

Welcome back once again to the TronDao forum community :handshake:

12 Likes