TronHub by TronNinjas

Wow this is great. I had wanted to login but when i click on login, nothing happens. I think its a great project by the way. Helping to onboard people with unique ideas onto the tron blockchain is actually quite impressive.

This is lead to mass adoption certainly.

4 Likes

Thank you Dendorion, this is the start. The tools and features that will come we feel will be extremely beneficial to users.

4 Likes

Thank you for your support. The system uses a web3 login. You need to login with TronLink. Please ensure you have TronLink on your browser when you try to login. If you require any support ir have any further questions please join our telegram

6 Likes

That absolutely skipped my mind. Hahaha :rofl: now that u have mentioned it, i will try it out with my tronlink dApp browser. Thank you, if i have any question i will be back to ask.

3 Likes

Please do. We are here to help. Our Telegram groups are open and all are welcome

4 Likes

Tronninja that is wonderful write up

4 Likes

This is looking great and very handy for the TRON community, Def going to try it out when itā€™s finished! Keep up the great work TronNinjas :fire: :ninja:

7 Likes

Thank you for your support. It is live and ready to use now, however, in the coming weeks a lot more features will be added.

4 Likes

Great projectšŸ˜Š.Looking forward to it

4 Likes

perfect web3 project, nice love u

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Our new announcement channel is now live and you are welcome to join it here at Telegram: Contact @TronNinjasannouncements

You can read more about it and our plans for the next few months in this medium post :point_down:

6 Likes

Greetings! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:

Contract Address

4 Likes

Love your web3 project guys

6 Likes

Thank you @tronbot we have now added the contract address.

3 Likes

this is great UI is perfect

5 Likes

Best wishes for your project :+1: this is a cool product to help expand TRON ecosystem

9 Likes

WOWWWW!!! This is incredible keep up the hard work ninjas! Iā€™m rooting for you guys!

8 Likes

Thank you so much. Your support means the world to us :pray:

5 Likes

What great news, good luck with the development!:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Keep it upā€¦ Great project

3 Likes