Want to level up? Here are tips

Nice one, many people are actually in haste to receive their badgešŸ˜€

1 Like

Tronify

Hereā€™s an example in an Ideal world we verified Sam Bankman :office_worker:t3: :chart_with_downwards_trend: as a legit participant in the Hackathon verified on ā€˜Tron Blockchainā€™

Thank you for supporting our project. Wish you all best for your awesome projects. Please, consider having look at this project. Itā€™s addressing a real-world problem of evaluating the integrity of Academic Certificates and itā€™s deployed already. If you find it useful, please consider voting for it!

4 Likes

I like :wink: . Thanks for these neat ideas to help new members of this forum.

2 Likes

I just find this helpful
Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for the help, hope itā€™ll work.

2 Likes

Nice work!
This is very useful

1 Like

Okk thanks for this , i was actually lost when i came in here will use this as a guild

1 Like

Tks for your contribution !

1 Like

Thank you @Euna21 for tips

2 Likes

@Euna21 good post <3

1 Like

Thanks for the informationšŸ¤ŒšŸ»

Your explanations is really helpful and I will follow your tips.
you write beautifully :sweat_smile: :raised_hands:

Every season people are coming and reading it again. Actually you donā€™t need to do anything specific to level up. Just visit websites regularly and you will be member.
(At least, it is what happened with my acc)

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I think what is most important is visiting the site consistently then youā€™ll be able to follow all the posts and topics .

1 Like

I searched this every where finally found it in Our forums only. Thanks @Euna21 for Such nice post. It will really help for beginners like me in community. Lots of Hearts :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for this info, very useful for newcomers.

Thank you for the tips, newby here so itā€™s very helpful

Thanks @Euna21 for the great post!

Well information. But after all you donā€™t need to think about being level 1 or not. You just spend time in forum and thatā€™s it. Why many people want to be level 1, no need for it. Yes you can vote. But if you are not level 1 than you are not level 1. Donā€™t think about it so much

True??? Incredible :+1::+1: