WARP by USTX Team - An easy to use DeFi app to maximize USDD yield

Transparency and professionally development. Congratulations

4 Likes

Congratulations USTX team for this innovative tool. Certainly the technical part was very complex! Well done! I vote you you!!

2 Likes

Thanks, we try to make it look simple for the end user. DeFi should be accessible.

4 Likes

I think too. Every DeFi project should have this focus

2 Likes

Wow these is awesome and I will say you guys are doing a great job here

4 Likes

Thanks to @TronWeeklyJournal for the great initiative.

10 Likes

Interesting project!

7 Likes

Wwo!! Great post! :gem::gem::gem:

2 Likes

Best Team and best project! Congrats

2 Likes

Kudos @TronWeeklyJournal for this nice article on USTX :tada:

3 Likes

One last push, 3 hours left to vote. Best prj

1 Like

@Sirluke Congratulations Team USTX, wishing us all the best in the Judges vote regardless we are winners.

Let’s Keep Going

Together we will make TRX Better

#StrongTogether!!!

1 Like

I want to thank all our supporters and all the other teams participating in this great event to build a stronger community around Tron. Congrats to SM for the win.
Now we must wait till the 17th for the final results in all categories and prizes (TronDAO forum and DevPost)

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: team USTX @Sirluke

1 Like

Warp epoch update:

USDD warp APR 30.7%, TVL 38,000 USDD

2 Likes

good going team! looking forward to the TRX staking as well

2 Likes

Coming in September. Stay tuned

2 Likes

We won the community prize for the DeFi track. Thanks to all users that voted for us. The community right now is what keeps us going, having such a show of trust gives us the strength we need to keep developing.
Thanks to the organizers and congrats to all winners and participants.

3 Likes

Congratulations :clap: The DeFi track wasn’t an easy one and the community has decided to put you on the top of the community vote :+1: Keep up the good work and a positive mindset :partying_face:

2 Likes

What’s the impact of USTX WARP on TRON ecosystem?

WARP is a TVL multiplier: every USDD deposited generates 2.7$ in TVL across several dApps!

WARP users get the highest USDD rewards (19%-29% APR) and contribute to Tron TVL increase.

2 Likes