Before investing in Memecoin

Yes bro! And anyone that is not capable of handling the loss is not advice to gamble into it. And when gambling into it, it always important to use the money you probably don’t need :smile:

2 Likes

Lack of education in the crypto space made some newbies think that being a “diamond hand” implies holding their bag of shitcoins without selling to take profit when they made some gains

2 Likes

Lols, well I wouldn’t say LACK OF EDUCATION.( because for one to know you should hold… It a form of education…lols)
let say LACK OF PROPER ORIENTATION.

Gone are those days of lies.
Hold to be rich( especially for shitcoin and memecoin).
That is when adaptation comes in.
Meaning, learning to enter those trade on time
Learning to exit before the dump on you.

That will safe lots of teeth grinding in pains

Lols,

Is this for me…
Yes is VERY TRUE.

SOME MEMECOIN/SHITCOIN

WILL LAUNCH WITH A TOTAL AIM OF OF GATHERING LIQUIDITY FROM INVESTORS.
WHEN THR REACH THEIR TRAGET .
THEY SHUT IT DOWN AND MOVE TO LAUNCH NEXT.

2 Likes

Hahaaaaa! That is where the problem is. A lot of investors invest without knowing what they are investing. And they keep checking their portfolio every now and then to keep track of their gains. When they didn’t see any significant gain, they will now start complaining and comparing what they have invested to other coin that have done 10x 50x and 100x, even 1000x :joy::joy::joy:

Just as you have pointed out, there are a lot of coins that offer same utilities, and some, with little difference, leaving only the one with large marketing plan and strategy to win in the game. And those unfortunate to have invested in the other one that doesn’t perform well in their marketing strategy will start believing that investing in tech is equally gambling too. Such duplication has been affecting the industry in a very bad way. Everyone want to be a developer, I wonder who will then be the investor :thinking:

1 Like

exactly, coding is simple with a lot of tools available now. So everyone one to be a developer.

If States or regions of a country starts to issue their own currencies what will happen? lol

Well, anyone it is though I understand your point that it’s not necessarily a lack of education but a lack of proper orientation that can lead to poor investment decisions, particularly with regards to shitcoins and memecoins.

And that adaptation and learning to enter and exit trades at the right time can help minimize losses and prevent the need to grind one’s teeth in pain but another thing that worth mentioning is that the people we are dealing with is way smarter than we thought. Most of them, if not all, have their bots that triggers an action at any point. So, while an average investor will be relaxing and waiting for a significant pump in price so as to make some gain, these bots will dump the price in a flash.

1 Like

Hahahahahaha! Then we expect confusion in the industry. Lol :laughing:

2 Likes

There is nothing like money you don’t need ooo :joy::joy:

This is one of the information I learnt from my favourite twity night space Web 3 expose

Very correct, most big guys in the system Have quality bot that does the flash trade for them

Then ordinary trader before you even login your wallet to trade they will dump on you.

1 Like

absolute truth this is what most of them do

2 Likes

Lols. That is what is goin on.

Lol, I don’t condemn it tho.
It’s just awareness that we sharing about it.

1 Like

That’s true for most memecoin projects, made by the owners to milk on users, but some are really decentralized, with no ownership and do way to rug (ownerless contracts, burned LP, very little liquidity to the team). They can be a relatively low risk fun ride.

1 Like

Good you can confirm this too
The sad part is, we have much of these
In the market.
Few ones are doing well

I can understand for airdrops, that you may have to do some simple bot complex task to earn it. If too extreme you will have to pay some fees or make some deposit to get it. Who knows can be sweet ways to scam.

But you see that meme coins, oh my Lord if you haven’t eaten well don’t gamble near it.

2 Likes