Caloriecoin E2E JumpGame - E2E (Excercise To Earn) Smart Jump Rope Game CalorieCoin

Devpost Submission: [Caloriecoin E2E JumpGame E2E (Excercise To Earn) Smart Jump Rope Game CalorieCoin]
Project Name: [Coinjump]
Project Track: [GameFi]
Team Name: [Caloriecoin]
Team Member(s): [10 people besides PM_@BAEKKWANGIL]
Project Goal: [Existing IoT skipping ropes simply collect exercise record data,There is no jump rope using E2E, metaverse game , and NFT But Calorie coin jump rope has a distinct difference in ideas compared to existing products. Using Metaverse technology and TRON blockchain technology]
Project Info: [TRON Hackathon PPT.pptx - Google Slides]
Project Repo:[caloriecoin · GitHub]
Project Details: [CalorieCoin Tron Hackathon 2022 Second Demonstration Video - YouTube]

##:ballot_box_with_check: 1.Inspiration

Exercises, including jumping rope, have a problem that they are boring because there is no motivational means.
CALORIECOIN TRON DAPP “JUMPCOIN” SOLVES THIS PROBLEM.

Existing IoT skipping ropes simply collect exercise record data,There is no jump rope using E2E, metaverse game , and NFT
But Calorie coin jump rope has a distinct difference in ideas compared to existing products. Using Metaverse technology and TRON blockchain technology

CALORIECOIN TRON DAPP “JUMPCOIN” SOLVES THIS PROBLEM.

##:ballot_box_with_check: 2.What it does

Distictive Point 01) Exercise To Earn (E2E)

Calorie Coins are paid as a reward for jumping rope Excercise. With caloriecoin, You can purchase items such as scales , fitness center tickets selling by the caloriecoin company, or withdraw caloriecoin into real cash.

Distictive Point 02) JumpRope Match Game on Metaverse

Users eachother in New York and San Francisco, or San Francisco with Seoul Korea can play jump rope match game in real time on Metaverse. The winner can acquire caloriecoins by smart contract. It gonna be very interesting jump rope match game

Distictive Point 03) NFT items connecting Real world with Metaverse

purchasing game NFT items worn by the Metaverse Avatar, sending same a real product tagged NFT QR code. (Yoga clothes, smartwatch , jumprope etc
) It connects metaverse and the real World into one same space.
##:ballot_box_with_check:3.Development State

1. IOT HARDWARE DEVELOPMENT STATE

JumpRope hardware products have also been developed up to the mass production stage.

1. SOFTWARE DAPP DEVELOPMENT STATE

SW demo development has been completed. that is not simply UI/UX image, but is available for actual sale. Please check App video link below.

1. TRON BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT STATE

Plese check Caloriecoin Token minting and transaction record on TRON blockchian By jumpCoin dapplication.
TestNet_Link

4.About Calorie Coin Token Economy

https://i.esdrop.com/d/f/heh2xfCDQX/3svxDKorap.png
Calorie Coin Token Economy_Link

:ballot_box_with_check: 4.Challenges we ran into

Through the development of object recognition using artificial intelligence, ordinary jump rope, not only smart jump rope, is also being made available in “CoinJump” applications.

Related Video1
Related Video2
Github Link

:ballot_box_with_check: 5.Accomplishments that we’re proud of

Project Milestones:

Sep 26, 2019 **2019 TIPS·Tech Incubator Program for Startup - Excellence Award Related Articles link

Nov 11, 2019 **2019 Anyang Youth Startup Festival - Grand Prize Related Articles link

Dec 17, 2019**(VIRTUAL MONEY MINING TYPED EXERCISE MANAGEMENT APPARATUS USING EXERCISE MACHINE) apply for a patent** Patent doc

Oct 30,2020: Chungbuk Blockchain Technology Startup Idea Competition - Excellence Award

Aug 19, 2021: CalorieCoin apply for a trademark(EU)

Feb 25, 2022: Wemade Blockchain Hackathone - Excellence Award

May 21, 2022: Kangwon Contents Korea Lab top prize award

##:ballot_box_with_check: 6.Business Plan

** TRADEMARK REGISTERATION**

Brand name Caloriecoin that is easy to connect with the concept of E2E is currently registered.
by CEO BAEK KWANG IL on EURO , south korea , Singapole including USA

###STEP 1 : SELLING SMART ROPE

Demo Dapp is on testnet. But After Transfering TRON main network ,
Business Plan is to Pre-Selling on TRONDAO and crowdfunding through Kickstarter in September , and selling the products on Amazon in November.

STEP2 : SMART IOT PRODECTS

The Calorie Coin team will not just stop at the jumping rope service, but will expand the items to include scales, hula hoops, core exercise equipment, smart tape measure, trade mill, smart watch, spinning bike, heart rate monitor, yoga mat, etc.

STEP3 : WORLD FRIST BLOCKCHAIN FITNESS CENTER IN SEOUL KOREA-(COINFITNESS)

In addition, in 2023, the Calorie Coin team will be the first in the world’s blockchain history
to launch a blockchain FitnessCenter in Seoul,South Korea.
Receiving investment from VC, aiming to open a fitness center in the United States Too.

STEP4 : “COINRUN”, “COINSTEP”, “COINBIKE, COINHULA”)

In addition to coin jumping using jump rope , we are planning “COINRUN”, “COINSTEP”, “COINBIKE” and “COINHULA” that will use cycle machines, running machines, and runpods.
After expanding the caloric coin world view, we will make the contents of various sports (game, coaching video, coin mining) available to users through one app.

HomePage_Link

COINJUMP

COINRUN(The COINRUN project is also well advanced and ready. Currently, it is written in Korean, so it may be inconvenient to see, but I will prepare the English version ASAP.)

##:ballot_box_with_check: 7.CalorieCoin Team

Caloriecoin is fitness tech-based blockchain Startup and sports Equipment distribution company in south korea aiming USA market Also wonderful team member with Good developer , Designer and Product Manager
Detail Link

https://i.esdrop.com/d/f/heh2xfCDQX/mhGhytFTrs.png

##:ballot_box_with_check: 8.What now CalorieCoin Team ?

Currently, CalorieCoin’s IT team is working on the shop portion of the calicoin website.
Also, I’m going to try a new challenge with my friend who will be on our journey! Please look forward to it :grin:

##:ballot_box_with_check: 9.Queation and Contact

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Phone Number : +82 1033753948

Email : 100k1@naver.com

HomePage : https://runmatefitness.imweb.me/

Header Title
Devpost Submission Caloriecoin E2E JumpGame | Devpost
IR Pitching Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.
Demo videos CalorieCoin Tron Hackathon 2022 Second Demonstration Video - YouTube
GitHub caloriecoin · GitHub
Apk Download :ballot_box_with_check: CoinJump_app - Google Drive
UI/UX Jumpcoin | Zeplin Scene
TRONSCAN (NILE testnet) :ballot_box_with_check: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | æłąćœșćŒșć—é“Ÿæ”è§ˆć™š
COINJUMP_PitchDeck PPT TRON Hackathon PPT.pptx - Google Slides
COINRUN_PitchDeck PPT CoinRun_PPT - Google Drive (The Coinrun project is also well advanced and ready. Currently, it is written in Korean, so it may be inconvenient to see, but I will prepare the English version ASAP.)
Product Bidding Contact Telegram: Contact @caloriecoin_CEO
Token Economy INFO https://www.notion.so/CalorieCoin-Token-Economy-e1e675b53aa0463fa1d2feb7fc0b46ff
16 Likes

Good to know! Interesting project.

4 Likes

Thank you. I’ll work harder to show you my project growth

5 Likes

YouTube video looks so funny :laughing: lol

@BAEKKWANGIL is our best friendly leader.

It was a really fun time to be able to participate in the team and develop a E2E JumpGame DApp :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for always being with us @Karriz! :smile:
Let’s grow together with this project!

1 Like

Oh no! You were late for the community voting! Still a cool project though!

In terms of CalorieCoin itself, how do you plan on managing the inflation of the CalorieCoin as people work out assuming it can be mined forever?

1 Like

Guys I’ve just seen your video thanks to @WindsOfChange92 and I think it’s AWESOME!

Would be glad to discuss with you about a potential collaboration with JustMoney. I will check a bit more about your project presentation later. Feel free to check Justmoney swap (hackathon season 1) and JustMoney pay (season 2) to know more about us as well :+1:

Good luck for the hackathon :raised_hands:

1 Like

@WindsOfChange92 WindsOfChange92, thank you for your good question. I’m currently working on a video about the related caloric token economy because I think the tronics will ask similar questions. Therefore, the CEO will show you the answer in a video before August 9th. Please wait a little bit! :grin:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you, @fabsltsa. I was impressed by “Just Money Swap” in the last “Trondo hackaton season 1”. Thank you for your cooperation proposal.We welcome any suggestion. I’m glad that we have the opportunity to grow together, as we’re now getting investment proposals from Bitris Capital.
I hope Team JustMoney will also do well in this “Trondo hackaton season 2”. :laughing:

3 Likes

what’s the business modal, Overall nice project and UI :smiling_face:

2 Likes

@iescola9 check this out, is it a rug??

1 Like

I like your project
Congrats
 and good luck!!

2 Likes

sign me up! i love the fitness to earn crypto!

3 Likes

@fister Thank you so much for your support. :laughing:

can you share some info that how much does the gadgets can cost ??

2 Likes

The goods will be sold through Bidding. Please contact Calorie Coin Telegram! :smile:

1 Like

Me too bud, it’s fun

1 Like

Are you guys in the voting?

1 Like

This is a cool project with a really solid business perspective. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

No, unfortunately, we missed the deadline for TRONDAO, and the project is listed only in devpost :joy:

2 Likes