CHERRIO by CHERRIO Team - Proof of Charity DAO Protocol - online trusted standard for charity using integrated web3 protocols

Hey everyone, we have updated our DevPost URL, added links to smart contracts, as well as to our MVP, and we also included testing instructions. Feel free to test it :sunglasses:

I cannot wait to test itttt :100:

1 Like

Thanks @ericyonca, if you have any questions, just ask :grinning:

1 Like

After a little more research, I’ll ask what sticks in my mind, but so far I’ve just loved it :clown_face:

1 Like

The project is very interesting

1 Like

Thanks, we’re glad you like it :sunglasses:

How do you make for yourself in the process

1 Like

Hi @Mayank, thanks for asking. Since we are not a charity or an NGO, but a software development company developing this CHERR.IO protocol, we plan, in order to be able to continously develop the project, to take 1 % fee of every integrated DeFi protocol transaction on the platform. At the very beginning we will take 1 % fee of every donation as well, however, after DeFi activities on the platform grow, this fee will be eliminated.

Hey Cherrio team and fellow commenters!

Try https://falt.app/. We’ve built this ground up during the hackathon. RWAs are the hot potatoes as of the moment, but haven’t seen a really decentralized approach to bring them on-chain. We have an unique solution with an user-friendly experience. Give our thread a read and thumbs up if you think this is a value-add for Tron!

Hi @ovon, we’ve checked out your project, and we’re really impressed, it’s a really cool, prospective idea, and we’ve especially liked what we saw on your roadmap - we’ll be definitely following your project :muscle:

This is commendable… a project specifically concerned about humanitarian service while maintaining decentralization. I love it

is TRX the Governance token for the DAO?

1 Like

Hi @Stevegee, yes, we love the idea as well :sunglasses: We anticipated the CHR (CHERRIO) Token as being the governance token for the DAO. CHR token holders will be able to choose and stake a project, vote if funds from organizations were spent correctly, rate organizations after each fund-raising campaign is completed, decide where funds from the emergency pool should be spent, promote a project for higher rewards and exchange PoCh points for CHR tokens. Regarding TRX tokens - they will be used for staking in order to unlock projects, donations will be collected in TRX tokens and fees paid in TRX tokens.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

This is a really well thought of project ,it is really amazing people trying to impact life with this project i would really love to test this out when it is finally done💖

1 Like

Thanks @Mattylegend for your feedback, we’re happy you see the added value of our project. We’re glad to have you on board :blush: