Congratulations to high activity for myself

No, in crypto, when whale is mentioned.
It refers to any Crypto user that hold big or larger units of token or coin and had power to influence the market

1 Like

Ok yes, that time it was plenty but I think now he sell a lot to invest in business

Yeah big fish😁
 Huge crypto bags

2 Likes

In French I will say L’amour est doux.
Wonderful, this shows love makes it possible to grow a business.

Kudos to your fiance for taking serious steps in Crypto.
Same as me , when I started I knew nothing. Even till date alots of things I want to know. So learning never stop

2 Likes

Can you speak French very or you make use of power of translator?

2 Likes

I recalled I was taught french in my Nursery school.
I can still do the basics greetings in French.

The rest is translator

1 Like

The only thing I can speak is bon jour madam merci v’ coum cer ver Bier merci :joy:

2 Likes

This is like national anthem. Lols good old days in school, and if you should see how we would (then) say this with all amounts of shyness or seriousness.

1 Like

French dey sweet but only if you can speak well

1 Like

Got introduced into crypto through a friend. The learning is not easy some do and don’t. This crypto need patience to grow and also from the person you learning from

2 Likes

Good morning sir. You correct when two people speaks in dialect either local or foreign you will love the flows. Just like the flows

2 Likes

Oh that’s why you can’t leave him :joy::joy::joy: lol
Just kidding

I love that, he has diamond hands

1 Like

You self, if you held BTC since 2019 till today, would you want to leave yourself? Lols the future is secured

3 Likes

You people in the community make me to laugh.

2 Likes

take us like that :joy::joy::joy: no dull moments here when submissions startwe will reduce it hahaha

3 Likes

Hope am not missing out, I seem busy this days
It’s a good thing you laugh and also having fun

1 Like

En effet, il n’y a pas de sentiment plus grand que l’amour, thank you for nice words

1 Like

Yes I can speak it, I was born into French zone

1 Like

At least you know small, good evening is bonsoir

1 Like

Yes but when someone teach you you have to practice that is one way that have been helping me

1 Like