ROLL CALL FOR THE O.Gs And NEWBIES

I got really ecstatic from nostalgia and pure happiness and inspiration seeing my brother @Prince-Onscolo post his successes from his two (2) year journey in here and it was really a booster to see. January marked my one (1) year anniversary also, being onboarded by my Boss and mentor @Nana66419 hasn’t really been an easy ride but has been a fun/learning process, let’s all use this opportunity to pitch our tent on the register and talk about our journeys so far and also the newbies should state their challenges, inquiries and seek advise here, where necessary.
@Youngyuppie @Youngyuppie @antonio @Gordian @Okorie @Nweke-nature1.com @StevenTRON @JavierGarza @Relate101

10 Likes

Congrats bro, keep coming :fire::fire:

Together we can

3 Likes

Thanks for the motivation.

1 Like

Nice one buddy let’s make it rain

2 Likes

As always, the rains :cloud_with_rain: is an essential part because when it rains it actually pours lol.

2 Likes

Most importantly Trondao rain

2 Likes

Congrats bro, keep on the ride
Honestly it has been incredibly journey so far, nevertheless I can’t deny the fun :blush: and learning part of it
It can only get better :pray:

2 Likes

Congratulations bro :clap:
It has been an incredible journey with everyone. Let’s keep breaking boundaries together :muscle:

2 Likes

You are most welcome, you the most active in Tron Africa group. Thanks for that. I appreciate bro

1 Like

Collectively we can only make it better, forum is everything but community is the hierarchy.

1 Like

Across Africa, yeah.
I feel like somehow if we keep this up and no contribution goes unnoticed, our names could be written in the grand scheme of things in TronDao.

Congrats :clap: :clap:… I am happy to see people achieving bigger heights in platforms like this. Having spent a couple of months here, I believe that here is the right place to cultivate a strong knowledge of blockchain and Tron community and what the ecosystem is about. Hoping for the day I will accumulate such big stats you guys have to your profiles :star_struck:

Congratulations on the consistency and support you provide to the TRON and BTTC community! Keep going, unstoppable.

Your analogy is nothing short of reality, we’re all here to learn and share ideas and quite frankly TronDao is the perfect tool to achieve that, the resource shared here by members like @Prince-Onscolo @Nana66419 @Nweke-nature1.com @Gordian etc helps broaden the knowledge of fellow forum members.

P.S - forgive me if I left your name out, it wasn’t actually intentional, we’re all equally important in this forum.

3 Likes

Lots to learn,
Lesson to earn
Good relationship to establish
Thank you buddy . You be OG

1 Like

That’s just it , we build and learn together over here till tomorrow no stopping
We are stronger together :muscle:

2 Likes

Guys I think the next bullrun is starting to happen

1 Like

Ooh yes, we are in a bull trend and I believe we are going to see #BTC at ATH soon though I wish for a big retrace before that happen

1 Like

Yeah sign of bull run, hmmm am just watching

1 Like

This is PRE-BULLRUN/HALVING SHOW.
Take a look at TRX, holding strong at $.14.
And also in big battle with dogecoin for the
Top 10 spot in the coin market cap.

1 Like