Who else thinks that this is a cool and a very informative community? 😃

I’m just a newbie in here but I really find the topics interesting and very informative. Great way of learning about TRON and the projects being made, especially for someone who has a little knowledge about NFTs/GameFi/etc. like me. :smile:

48 Likes

Me too, have been going through alot of nice contents here

12 Likes

And everyone is nice too! :smile: They patiently explain things when someone ask a question.

10 Likes

Same forum? One has to understand a bit of all (basic crypto/block chain info) that to even understand what’s going on here. I’ve not seen a “dumb it down post” for complete crypto newbies

11 Likes

:person_raising_hand: :person_raising_hand: :person_raising_hand: Somehow I was able to learn somethings here just for a couple of days.

7 Likes

Indeed. It’s quite lively.

4 Likes

I think it`s a really nice forum with informative topics. So the community people are kind here. That is not self evident everywhere. :wave:

6 Likes

Puede ser que así sea mejor

2 Likes

Me too! This is an amazing place :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Me too! This is a great place.

4 Likes

This platform is really nice :+1:

4 Likes

Great contest!.. Thank you team!!

4 Likes

:joy:
I don’t even understand half the topics in dev talks, but it’s fun all the same

7 Likes

@G_Rants I agree that it’s a bit confusing at first. But if you would actually take some time reading posts/topics and comments, you’ll get some ideas right away. And not skipping the tutorial of the trondaobot is a big help. :blush:

6 Likes

Me too. :laughing: But it’s kinda cool to read these topics, I feel like I could be a dev too. :laughing:

4 Likes

Way too cool and i love it…

3 Likes

I have been on this platform and I haven’t even gotten a basic badge

4 Likes

It’s informative, I’m not sure about ‘cool’

6 Likes

It was difficult for me to start using the forum, but it’s so convenient here, I’m very glad

4 Likes

I totally agree! @trondaobot is a big help :wink:

2 Likes