You are welcome to this platform

6 Likes

Thanks so much , really appreciated

4 Likes

cheap gas fees very fast transactions #Tron is second to none

7 Likes

Yeah it has one of the best coin and blockchain

2 Likes

But… No enough educational material for newbie like us we get stucked all the time with no proper documentations​:no_mouth::no_mouth:

6 Likes

Tron transactions are among the fastest

3 Likes

Para mĂ­, una de las mejores redes, no se le da el valor que tiene.

6 Likes

A great platform! Welcome.

4 Likes

Our communities need to grow

7 Likes

I didn’t know much about Tron at first. But it’s reputation here is convincing me.

3 Likes

it’s great to be here . Hackathon is Amazing , I am looking forward to the next one and hopefully will be more active in participating in all the actions.

4 Likes

I am a big fan since almost 5 years.
The main thing I always liked about tron is that every milestone was always hit.
It was always about building only, but now it really started to focus on communication and community over the last 1-2 years.
It’s fast, reliable, cheap and was never hacked or stopped unlike other blockchains.

If you want to learn a bit more about tron or crypto in General, you can check out my videos on YouTube. (don’t forget to subscribe my channel!)

Start first with “how to not get scammed”
in my opinion, it’ts always priority number one to learn how to navigate through the crypto world safely, in the end it’s all about your hard-earned money, and you certainly don’t want to lose that.

As a next step, I would say go for freezing/stacking and voting

And if you are not lazy and want to get the basic knowledge on crypto, I would recommend taking a look at my Crypto basics tutorial.

9 Likes

We need more community members like @moneyversac :handshake::muscle:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this! It’s so helpful!

Question: How did you earn your level 1? Can you give some tips?

4 Likes

@antonio sorry,just do it…

3 Likes

Lol, Nike advertisement :rofl:
Will do though, thanks!

3 Likes

I think that TRON will be good, since the main idea (as I know) is to develop digital entertainment stuff. And you know what is internet for, right?

1 Like

I think it’s an amazing blockchain!

2 Likes

True, there’s no proper guides for newbies

1 Like