What do you feel about Tron

Less processing fees is the key for success!
Go Tron!

1 Like

Welcome to the community!
I’d say tron blockchain is easy to use. It’s really fast and cheap (and even free if you can stake some TRX).
The staking is really simple and not constraining.

Also it’s just the beginning, lot of projects are develop at the moment.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Yeaaa cool blockchain :star_struck: :star_struck:

Just loving this HACKATHON now that I have some idea on how to be here , I am learning a lot and just barely scratched the surface … I am very excited to be introduced to this space and I am going to invite every one , this is the future …everyone deserves to know .:blue_heart:

1 Like

I agree, for me it is still the best project

Check out my video tutorials and subscribe if you like them :pray:

1 Like

i am actually new in this, i wamt to know more,

I am new to this and I feel like I still have a lot to learn.

tron is very exciting

Thank you very much . I definite wants to learn more about the crypto world and I’m sure your videos will help. Information is very important, and I agree tha T we must protect our hard earned money , where. We save them and make sure they are safe.
Thank you very much fo fall that you do, this is my first time here, and I invite you to check our Truqoinalso, it has intrinsic value since it value is based on the usage of our products.

Thank you…

How does voting work? Can someone tell me how? Is it just by clicking the link? Tell me please
Thank you!

The voting had closed, probably prepare and wait for the next season

Tron is actually an underrated coin or will I say an ecosystem due to its slow movement in term of price but I know it’s building capacity to achieve better

Tron has less gas fee and easily avoiable

Hola, Tron tiene una mezcla de factores muy interesante, desde su bajo coste en red y para poder transaccionar o jugar, tienes la facilidad de congelar tus Trx y los gastos son gratis, por otro lado existe el foro donde puedes hablar con otras personas que te guiaran y otra cosa genial es el Hackaton, no hay duda que es perfecto.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this with us

I just love tron