Why Tron blockchain?

There are many blockchains out there, each with its advantages and disadvantages, but what will make someone decide to choose the Tron blockchain over any of them??

10 Likes

Hola, Tron es una cadena de bloques rápida y barata, en continuo desarrollo.

2 Likes

Vale, eso es genial. Dije esto en alguna parte y alguien dijo “pero solana está ofreciendo las mismas ventajas

¿Qué hace que el tuyo sea único? Me puso en una situación muy apretada.

1 Like

No, no te equivoques yo he invertido en solana y he estudiado un poco sobre el tema es una red bastante manipulada.

1 Like

Por su rapidez y seguridad((eso lo hace mejor))además de sus fee que para nada son abusivos como en otras cadenas

Aprendí que de la manera más difícil, solana sacrificó la seguridad por la velocidad.

That is very true, take Ethereum for instance, they can kill you with fees. And burry with worries. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Así es hermano, con Ethereum estamos perdiendo desde que entramos :rofl::rofl:

Ethereum is my most hated blockchain out there due to its outrageous fees.

2 Likes

Well to me i feel tron has a bigger community compared to single chain (excluding bitcoin and Ethereum).

1 Like

Yh thats also very true and community that is strong is what is mostly needed in a crypto community. Tron indeed has one of the biggest communities out there.

1 Like

Actually im yet to fully deploy on Tron chain since im used to deploying on several EVM supported chains.
But that not withstanding I feel the ecosystem behind tron is built with love (i have proof to back this claims)

1 Like

You are always welcome to the Ecosystem. Stick around and build something great with us. U will never regret u joined us.

1 Like

I think TRON has a big communty

Tho i will like to see more people get involved in BTTC also

1 Like

That is great. For the community no doubt about that. A sTRONg community for that matter.

Entonces ya somos dos, me da alergia sus fees

1 Like

Hola, tiene razón, ya que también ofrece muchas posibilidades y resulta económica, tal vez es que la gente la conoce menos.

1 Like

Their fees are quite ridiculous. How can u charge $50 as fees for a $5 purchase.

It was not solving any issue to be frank.

ETH lo he tenido para invertir y sacarle partido, pero no me muevo en su red por los gastos que supone, no tienen sentido. Hay redes mucho más baratas que ofrecen mejores caracteristicas, seguí e invertí en la bifurcación para que los gastos fueran menores pero no se ha solucionado nada a mi parecer.

1 Like

Do you think anything will ever be solved for ETH.
Vitalik keeps changing the goal post. Nothing substantial.