Why do you use #tron aside getting free transactions and speed

The moment you asked someone why he uses tron blockchain, the first thing he will say is 0 fees when having enough energy and speed.

And you could see our daily active users keep increasing and these are the major factors.

Aside these, what can we use to advertise tron to get people use our #dapps

8 Likes

Good Topic we can talk this out

Maybe we create a poll on twitter to know other reasons why people use Tron blockchain aside from

• Cheap transaction and
  • Fast transaction
3 Likes

This is great topic though aside that Tron is a decentralized chain :chains: with Tron there is nothing like failed transactions
Tron has never broke like SOL even at that people still use SOL why not Tron?
Tron is a great chain all we need is a great builders that will ignite the ecosystem :fire:

3 Likes

Sure bro these reasons are why our active daily users keep increasing but it seems it’s not enough to bring users to our dapps

5 Likes

Thanks brother.
Oh ok so failed transactions are due insufficient gas fees?

1 Like

Yes
I also would called the
ACTIVE TRON BYPASSER USER

Well, I can’t blame them
At least we have active users
Maybe we can gain some active member with time

2 Likes

Insufficient energy or insufficient Tron, which is very important to take note of​:ok_hand: that is why we need to understand some Blockchains simple terms before making use of it :ok_hand:

Lol bypasser users…. True brother

Alright, you are :100: right.
Get enough trx or energy for a successful transaction just like any other chain

2 Likes

Exactly sir, as simple as that

1 Like

To advertise Tron and get more people to use the DApps, you can use social media, influencer marketing, content marketing, community engagement, and offer incentives such as airdrops or bounties. Creativity and proactivity in marketing efforts can attract more users.

1 Like

Thank you
The question is why do you use tron aside the two reasons mentioned in the topic

2 Likes

Tron has a strong community and has stand the test of time, through bears and bulls. If you want to get involved in anything, get involved in something that can stand shocks.

3 Likes

Tienes razĂłn, buen punto de vista.

2 Likes

Some reasons why people may choose to use Tron beyond the benefits of free transactions and speed includes; its security, scalability, decentralization, community, and potential for innovation.

lol I like all but community
we still need to do more
thank you for your addition

1 Like

Hola, difiero contigo todos sabemos el por qué se elige Tron, pero en cuanto a la comunidad se está haciendo un gran trabajo y hay una parte que corresponde a la administración de dar más facilidades para que el foro fluya.

1 Like

OK what I meant by the community is not the work the community is doing but the size of the community. I don’t know if you get what I am trying to say. As the little we have we are doing our best but I am talking about the size. Too small for me. thank you

Ahora si estoy de acuerdo contigo, el tamaño es reducido, tengo ideas para proponer más adelante.
Estamos haciendo un super trabajo, estoy orgulloso de todos.
También tu y yo tenemos que acabar de concretar nuestra idea.
Gracias a ti por todo.

1 Like

sure bro I am also proud of what we are doing.
Let’s keep pushing :muscle:

1 Like