Increased in Tron Daily Users- Tron on chain projects Still lacks Users

Great news :fire::fire::fire:

But my question still remains.

Why are we not seeing these users in our on chain projects communities?

Why are they not patronizing the projects on tron.

1.5m users is very huge but few people holds tokens on tron Blockchain.

Same as nfts on tron…

As a community I think this is one of the things we have to find answers.

4 Likes

Most of tron transactions is transfers of USDT, which are used by OTC users. That is an answer.

3 Likes

we need them in our project communities, how can we achieve this?

Estos usuarios no se centran en proyectos son cambios de moneda que les resulta más barato y rápido.

2 Likes

I have also pondered much on this, in a situation whereby daily users and transactions is increasing on a daily basis, but the price is not increasing like the users

2 Likes

Good one for Tron for its massive daily users.

In my own view for your question.
I think of this.

1. Most of the Tron users are just passive user
    Meaning they are massively using Tron or its Tron
    Based stable COIN for its fast speed, cheap fees
    transaction.

2 I also think the are MOST OF THE USERS I CALLED THEM " QUICK RICH" see Tron as UNDERVALUED IN PRICE.

LOLS, funny enough, I see some hate post on Tron and most of its nfts

Since most of them see Tron as low price range
They find it hard to stay with Tron
But will rather moved to other blockchain
The likes of Solana, Polygon etc.

I hope I made sense??

1 Like

for usdt users on tron, I think most tronics knw this already. My question is not mainly for tron as the native token but the projects on tron Blockchain like @turuglobal $BBT $turu @JustMoney $JM #Tronbies @TronNinjas

With 1.5m daily users we do not even have 1% daily users for the projects on tron.

As a community what can we do to help solve this

I think most of crypto users in general only use CEX to buy and hold or trade. Only a small part is actually using chains and amongst that small part, a smaller part is actually using dapps (lot of people use chains mainly to stake and earn or store).

It also shows that the industry is still in its childhood stage.

2 Likes

I see we have a long way to go.
But there is a great opportunity to all onchain projects. We have a lot of active users using tron network. This means they knw about tron. They use tron for usdt transfers because of cheaper fees, same can be done if we have equally great projects like some projects on eth and BSc. For example they have huge as fees on eth nfts. Why are they not patronizing nfts on tron at a cheaper fees?

there is a reason why they use tron for usdt transfers, so we must work harder for them to have a reason to patronize out projects

1 Like

I’m always watching to read your contribution on every post topic

I always have a way of learning from your contribution.

Yes, not a lie lots of the active Tron users are on
Cex compared to Dex( Dapp)

On the part that we don’t see active much numbers
In here
Might be that THEY MAY SEE TRON TO BE UNDERDEVELOPED OR NOT WORTHY TO HAVE THEIR TIME.

NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISER

1 Like