Tron Attracting More Attentions From Reputable Platforms

With the recent tweet of Cointelegraph announcing their deep research on the @trondao tech secrets, do you think this could be that reputable platforms has started developing interest on the network?

What do you think will be the outcome of this recognitions :thinking:

Link:

5 Likes

Tron is undervalued, we were affected by some actions from our Founder. But the current Trondao team is doing a great work and we are getting the needed attention. I strongly believe there are more and more coming

4 Likes

When the road is green there will be more attention, but the fact is massive growth of Tron is inevitable

4 Likes

I think I overall would be good for migration, like with more eyes on Tron there’d be massive onboarding of users from other chains to Tron

2 Likes

Ohh yes, we are so f*cking undervalued and the hatred was much but just like the popular saying that

one can’t fight someone who is under grace and never be disgraced.

I can rightly say that all those who shaded us for years now have started joining the ship secretly :joy:

2 Likes

I can’t agree less on this bro. No force can stop our growth. We have the infrastructure and the community. With Tron, the future is always bright

1 Like

You’re correct bro :+1:
And with many people from different chains looking onto Cointelegraph for their daily crypto news, I can rightly say that we are a step closer to the era of onboarding people from different chains into Tron network

2 Likes

Sure sure better days ahead

1 Like

Good that the big names having to look into tron. Do you think that it could be paid to post?

One or them is.

Maybe time to go back to token pocket?

2 Likes

Yes, I read this on Twitter and it’s such a wonderful feature which is capable of eliminating the complexity of using the network. Over the time, I’ve read some newbie finding it difficult with USDT :arrow_right: TRX :arrow_right: Energy when trying to use the network but with this feature integrated by Tokenpocket, it will become seamless, for these newbies, to interact with the network.

tron is undervalue really ??? Its daily transaction volume is more than ethereum…

1 Like

you are not getting our point. looking at those numbers the price of tron is undervalued. Number of active members using tron dapps are not encouraging. we have the users but most only use usdt

2 Likes

Wow, sound appealing. Should I jump from my tron link pro wallet to this token pocket. Sound so new to me

1 Like

I have a very big question with this upgrade that aim at reducing fees. Will it not be in competing with energy services run by individual? I have been introduced to trim energy newly.

1 Like

Not a new wallet, in my early days, have used token pocket, good there have developed and upgrade over ther year. You can import your seedpharses or private keys into Token pocket wallet to enjoy for more

1 Like

I can’t say much, cause I don’t directly run a energy rental biz. But I believe irrespective of this token pocket update on reducing gas fees for their user, not a bad idea, buy we will still have healthy competition and sell in the energy services available…

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t think that this feature is in anyway targeted at any project. If I’m not mistaken, the TronNRG wallet by the @TronNinjas will have this feature too. And IMHO, this is a good step in reshaping the energy market to what the community members would like to interact with. Imagine paying 10 $TRX for 100k energy when the price of each TRX would be $1 in future. I guess no one will ever want to experience this. So gradual moving of the energy fee to USDT is what I think will be in the best interest of the community