Exciting updates from justin sun

Hey Tronics, Gm everyone!

It seems like Christmas has come earlier for Tronics following this great updates that Justin Sun just dropped.

What are your thoughts on this and which one are you more excited about. Let’s hear from you!

8 Likes

Hey #TRONICS! Big updates from @justinsuntron:

:one: Enhancing Inscription Support
:two: Integrating with BRC20
:three: Launching a $100M Developer Fund
:four: Reducing Energy Costs

What are your thoughts on these developments?
Be sure to comment below :point_down:

Let have a simple vote

• New Tron update
  • 1 Inscription support for Tron
  • 2 Tron on BRC20
  • 3 100 million Tron fund
  • 4 Reduce energy cost
0 voters
1 Like

I just wonder whatever happened to the 1 billion developer fund? Everything else seems great for now. More what can be done Justin Sun and TronDAO would be to support community projects as much as possible.

3 Likes

I’m more excited on integrating TRON with BRC20 which will give more visibility to Tron and give us the opportunity to tap from the richness of the Bitcoin blockchain

1 Like

Real promises or empty hahahaha let us know. We’ve heard a lot of these and never seen it happening. What about the bttc meme carnival he talked about

2 Likes

Time for action not just words

2 Likes

Hahahahahahaha!
Bttc is relatively a new chain from the Tron ecosystem while BRC is an independent chain with its community and assets. Maybe, he will ensure on delivering this one since it will lead to more growth of the Tron ecosystem

Lols, follow the trend, follow the engagement.
Don’t Miss out…
What will be will be que Sera Sera

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I like the follow the trend part.
Hunt some engagements :joy::joy::joy:

We live to see bro, we hope for the best

2 Likes

Honestly, never be found missing out

1 Like

I believe this move aims to make it easier for developers to create and manage assets on the TRON network.

1 Like

Let’s get to see how it can be activated and actualised

3 Likes

I think I like the reduction in energy cost more than any other things in those initiatives.

4 Likes

Good news :grinning::grinning:, I hope you are all doing great tronics. Was admitted but have been discharged and gradually getting back on my feet.

1 Like

Ohh! Sad to know you were admitted but better to know that you’re now getting back on your feet. Take the time you need to fully recover bro. We’re here to fill the gap your being away will create.

2 Likes

Hope you are doing well brother ! Take care.

3 Likes

Good to have you back.
All the best buddy

3 Likes

Yh malaria is a deadly disease, it weakened me and I couldn’t even walk. I didn’t realize it earlier and when I got to know it had already done it worst. But malaria can’t kill us, we Africans are far stronger than the parasites. :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Gradually gradually. I have been given a week off to rest. So I will try and make good use of it.

1 Like