Dramatic staked energy drops?

Hi everyone!
I am staking around 18K TRX on stake2.0, for over 10 months.

My 18K TRX was able to provide 270K energy around 10 months ago, last week it was 130K energy and now it is ~80K energy.

Each hour/day it is dropping dramatically.

Any idea?

1 Like
4 Likes

Good to see that!

Tron blockchain is getting more expensive each day, and our smart contracts are getting unsustainable each day.

I want to show people how I have been a #TRON believer since day one; Below is the tweet from 2019 asking for support to #build and #integrate TRC10 or TRC20 token to our accounting system… (in Turkish)

Since day one, 2019; our token mint we support #TRON.

Interestingly, #TRON and #TRON associates have never supported us, even I tweeted alot they have no single retweet.

We deployed a new token model, #RBO #RealBusinessOperations on #TRON. This has never been done before, but I am sure you will start to hear #RBO asap, We have fully working operations attached to IT Service Operations, we have SC models and decentralized operations as well.

I see a lot of people are supporting #TRON based tokens; yes, they have a good community and a good level of bot activities as well, on the other hand we primarily focus on the usability and operability of the blockchain and web3.

We have also applied for previous season hackathons and written 32K character project document - i know it because Trondao Word editor limited our notes automatically—(right now fully operational and working) but ignored by admins who never responded with a radical and rationable response. I still see that we have the most detailed documentation on tron hackathons ever.

Dissapointed…

1 Like

Wow this is not a good one at all, I know ou are worried because the energy you are
getting from your staked TRX, a type of cryptocurrency, has decreased significantly.

To my understanding this could be happening for a few reasons.

Inflation The value of the energy you are earning might be decreasing because the overall value of the cryptocurrency is going down, and also network Congestion, probably too many people might be using the network at once, which can also slow things down and reduce the amount of energy you earn.

Basically you should also remember investing in cryptocurrencies can be risky, and there’s no guarantee that you’ll always earn a lot of energy.

Firstly, the reason for the reduction in the amount of energy you used to have before is because a large amount of TRX was staked for energy to provide free transactions on sunpump.meme and this reduced the amount of energy users have because more TRX staked for energy will lead to less energy per TRX staked.

Again, it’s unfortunate you have not gotten enough attention you would want to receive for your efforts in building on the network, there are other builders in this situation too, especially those that has been participating in the hackathon since the early days and keep working on their projects to make it better for existing and new users. They were promised assistance in helping them get listed in some top tier CEXs but since then nothing happened. They didn’t stop with their visions rather they find more reason to keep building in the network, I hope you won’t let your vision die because of this challenges. Keep building on those vision you have, maybe someday, the light will shine

2 Likes

with the increasing transactions on Tron the energy consumption has been a lot lately

1 Like