Urgent: Blockchain Life Awards 2023

Fellow Tronics!

I am here to ask the support of all members of the TRON forum to join the vote for TRON in the Blockchain Life Awards before voting ends! The voting will end on 10/16/2023 and TRON is very close to winning 1st place in 2 categories :partying_face:

There are over 7,000 Visitors from 120 Countries at this conference and it will be a great event to show TRON is #1 in the world. We are only 120 votes away from Justin winning 1st place and TRON is only 50 votes from 1st place! :1st_place_medal:

We can all show support and vote for TRON as “Layer 1 Solution of the Year” and Justin Sun for “Crypto Entrepreneur of the Year”. The login process is easy and secure and done through Telegram. Post here if you have any questions!

#TRON #sTRONg

19 Likes

Absolutely casting my vote right now, tagging other senior forum members for awareness: @Nana66419 @Gordian @antonio @Youngyuppie @youvandra @constantinpricope201 @CONET @Prince-Onscolo @Nweke-nature1.com @Cornycoin69
I may have missed out some names I apologize

13 Likes

Voted for both of the options!

4 Likes

Already voted :v:, hope we bring it all home
Best of luck to Tron and Justin sun

2 Likes

Thank you bro I have already voted

4 Likes

thank you, voted yesterday

1 Like

Make it 3 for adding HTX too to your vote

2 Likes

yep voted justin , tron and htx🔥 why sam bankman is not in the list i should have voted for him too haha

2 Likes

This is time we Tronics to show our big support.
Together we sTRONger
Voted since day 1.

3 Likes

I just voted !
Let’s go ! :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you @manfred_jr I appreciate the help we stand #sTRONg :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Welcome to the TRON fourm @ant_sadr0 please tag me if you ever need help or have any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done man voted the three options! Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you @manfred_jr . Absolutely. Done.

2 Likes

Oh, constellation of Tronics
In Tron We Trust

4 Likes

Hi @StevenTRON . I can not find the “Layer 1 Solution of the Year” category. Can you help ?

1 Like

“Mobile view”

Just after layer 2 voting list

6 Likes

Absolutely!

You can follow the steps below:

1. Click the link in my post
  2. Click “Vote” button
  3. Scroll down until you see “LAYER-1 SOLUTION OF THE YEAR”

4 Likes

Voted for all 3 just now :raised_hands:

1 Like

Done !
I’m sure we can take TRON to the top 1 in “LAYER-1 SOLUTION OF THE YEAR” category.

4 Likes