Forum submission ends today

Hello projects owners and community, today is the last day for forum submissions. This reminder is for those who have published their project with some details missing.

@tronbot has reminded a lot but still haven’t done the needed updates. Please do it to avoid any disqualification.

We have almost 73 projects now

@Shabari @atakan @adroitakash @metachronical @OmniaVerse and all others, kindly check and update the details. Thank you

Wishing you all the best in the next stage. @TuruGlobal @TronKong @tronsave.io @TronEnergize @TronNinjas @Sirluke @JustMoney @ClintonK @nickmura @Cornycoin69 @TritonTeam @CONET @constantinpricope201

26 Likes

Thanks buddy for this last reminder. Let’s go touch some grasses while we watch out for last minute project rush .

All the best to everyone. Cheers

8 Likes

we need chill beer to wait for them :joy:

5 Likes

Lols did you say Bear, honestly I’m going out, will be back.
Guess what, grabbing some plate food.
So I will have the strength to laugh the rush.
Lols… my bad

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder and wishes :pray:t2:

3 Likes

In addition.
Let give our support vote for Tron.

8 Likes

very important bro thanks

2 Likes

Thank you for the reminder @Prince-Onscolo , if @tronbot says everything is ok and we have submitted all the necessary documents on hackerearth, we are ready, right?

Is there anywhere else we should check?

1 Like

Greetings @TritonTeam ! Your project has all details. Thank you! *beep boop
If you get this message, it means everything is set

4 Likes

Finally, we can sleep comfortably today. We continue working as usual tomorrow :smiley:
Thanks for comforting

2 Likes

This is where the fun begins good luck everyone excited to see what’s gonna happen now :smile:

2 Likes

hahahaha you can’t more questions coming lol

2 Likes

sure sure hope you are ready

3 Likes

Done, bro. Please let’s all vote for #tron (layer 1 blockchain) and Justin too. You can add HTX too

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. All is set for Wish Me Luck

2 Likes

good one, all the best

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. Just want to confirm, we did update all the information needed, right?

2 Likes

sure, from @tronbot all details are there

3 Likes

Thank you so much, such a devoted supporter, can’t wait till the next stage of the HackaTron even it’s the second time we have joined!

2 Likes

Thank you too for choosing tron, we wish you all the best at the next stage

2 Likes