Gentle reminder (Submission Period-13 days more)

Hello our lovely #HackaTron participants, espto those who have registered on #Devpost but yet to publish your submission, please you have 13 days to to publish it. Remember as a new participant you need access here to publish, so please do not wait till last minutes. You may not get the admins to give you access.

Publish it for the community to go through, thank you

11 Likes

Hey can we continue to work on our project after deadline of 7 may I mean if we made an mvp till 7 may and do the rest designing and upgradation after 7 may according to our milestones

3 Likes

yes this is just for submission, you can’t publish a new project after 7th. You may up to June to be on Mainnet

5 Likes

This is a kindly reminder but I think some are natural late comers :joy:

4 Likes

this time they will come and meet us here :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I think there would be no grace period this time around,…no extra time

3 Likes

This is a gentle reminder to the late comers. May hay while the sun still shines

2 Likes

I now understand the influx of various projects submissions, I’m just joking lol.
Feels pretty good to see everyone bringing in their A-game to the Hackathon, the competition is gradually becoming fierce and interesting as time progresses.

1 Like

I think there is less bots this season :thinking: or is it still early to conclude ?

1 Like

lol maybe they will come and vote

1 Like

Hehe I see observing mode activated

1 Like

The bots are waiting for voting period

2 Likes

Thanks :+1: for the information that iz why you are D BIG BOSS.

2 Likes

You are most welcome dear🙏🏼

1 Like

Share my bro’s @HODL tweet

4 Likes

Thanks my brother ! Tronics join us on the greatest hackathon out in crypto space.

3 Likes

9 days left and as a artistry developer team, our excitement increases day by day. In addition, the time pressure gives us extra motivation so that we can create better games and platforms.

As the QuestArcade team, we hope that all teams will complete their projects and have a good hackathon process together.

2 Likes

Hehe they should get ready to be eliminated :joy:

Thanks @Prince-Onscolo
Seems like You taking care of everyone here with Admins and You are everywhere!

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hahaha after the admins on the forum and the next in command lol

2 Likes