Urgent: Blockchain Life Awards 2023

@StevenTRON We saw it late still we sent 1 vote from UltimaTron. We are very close to 1st place, we hope we win.

We can achieve everything with the support of the whole forum. Letโ€™s keep working guys :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Have casted my votes, anything that had Tron and Sun inside got my votes. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Already voted on the day 1. I hope we win this as that will open a new opportunity for Tron blockchain. Letโ€™s go for the win Tronics :trophy: :muscle: :raised_hands:

1 Like

No need to even stop and think for a second haha

3 Likes
7 Likes

It doesnโ€™t surprise me. If we had zeroth (0th) as a position that comes before 1st, we would have occupied that one sef.

2 Likes

It is amazing to see TRON DAO and Justin Sun in 1st place! :1st_place_medal:

TRON has an amazing Community and you can see the blockchain is loved by many people!

3 Likes

Sure :blush: Tron will reign for better and best

1 Like

I believe much in word.
Together we s"TRON"ger

4 Likes

I am very happy !
Is there an announcement where the winners of the nominations were announced? I want to see this.

2 Likes

this is the only thing I found recently

1 Like

Thank you for posting the recap X post @Moratorium :partying_face: Currently we do not have video footage of the award ceremony but we have re-capped the success of TRON DAO and Justin Sun on the X platform.

These awards help represent the progress of TRON DAO in 2023 and the success of the Community!

5 Likes

glad to see Tron won the first one :muscle: :smile: