Welcome to all new members on the forum

Good day fam, we are happy to welcome our new members on the forum today. We knew you were coming and we are glad to have you all here.

I know most were invited by some of our #HackaTron participants abd most are here because of this Hackatron.

To add something little, this forum was not designed only for Hackatron but for other purposes too. We share ideas, help each other and have fun too.

Please do not hesitate to share what you know with us and also ask any question you have about tron/bttc or #Crypto.

This is Trondao forum and you can follow us on X, telegram and other platforms.

Check our links here👇

X (Twitter): https://x.com/trondao

Telegram: Telegram: Contact @tronnetworkEN

Some admins available: @admin.hackathon @StevenTRON @EMerchant @HunterTRON @WindsOfChange92

Some Forum OGS: @fabsltsa @Deba215 @Nana66419 @Gordian @Nweke-nature1.com @Youngyuppie @Dendorion @TuruGlobal @TronNinjas @Stian @Sirluke @manfred_jr @NshowNFT @Cornycoin69 … more

Some devs: @TronNinjas @Stian @adeel @EMerchant @tronsave.io

Feel free to contact any of them

Enjoy your stay

Stay active

37 Likes

Thank you Prince for the welcome address, all the same welcome to all the new members in the forum, the massive pump was wholesome as predicted, but the fact still remains that we are all here to shape and contribute to a healthy growth of Tron ecosystem
Wishing you all the best as we continue to build, working hard and nevertheless being stronger together :handshake::muscle::heart:

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing the links of socials and have a nice one mate

4 Likes

If @Prince-Onscolo rolls the digital red carpet to celebrate your entrance and usher you in, just know you’d make it in the nearest web3 future, thanks for the tag bro :pray:t2:

9 Likes

Welcome @Nweke-nature1.com, sure #sTRONgerTogether

@OmerMaric welcome mate

@manfred_jr thanks too bro

8 Likes

Had no idea there were a telegram channel for forum tho made me happy to see it now. Gonna attend it right away. What kind of topics or chats you usually held on telegram?

4 Likes

the telegram is for trondao, anything about tron please

4 Likes

Hello everyone, can anyone share some tron tokens they are looking to buy before the next bullrun

2 Likes

Alright that’s what I had in mind, thank you. And how often users are online on channel? Is it like forum?

1 Like

24/7 yeah it is a platform you can make all your enquiries about tron. Support is available

3 Likes

Difficult because we do not give financial advice here but you can check some OG projects on tron. @JustMoney @TuruGlobal @TronNinjas #Ustx @Sirluke #Tronbies @LineHammett and others. NB Not Financial Advice, Always Do Your Own Research…

Pack some #trx for the bull run… NFA

5 Likes

I’m dev too <3
Hope can make lot of useful product for Tron Ecosystem!!

3 Likes

oh nice, added your name
Thanks

4 Likes

We are getting BIGGER and BIGGER welcome all friends to big fam here hope you will see opportunity for inspirations, ideas, friends, teammates and such.

3 Likes

We welcome everyone to the forum, we hope their presence will linger around even after the voting stage.

4 Likes

@Brigida sure sure

@Nana66419 we hope we get some :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Warm welcome to all new members :blush::blush:

2 Likes

True will do my own research on them, thank you!

4 Likes

Good to be here! Great community

2 Likes

Welcome to real users… bots, here is not for you :joy::joy::joy:
Hoping they (real users) stick around, with or without hackathons. Together, we can make this forum more lively.

5 Likes