Are you a Tron OG?

During the 2018-2019 era, there were projects out there on the Tron blockchain that were scamming uninformed investors and newbies. I was a victim if you care to know :rofl::rofl:

Do you remember some of them, here is a list of the ones that stole all my hard earned trons.

• Tronnex
  • Bank of Tron
  • TronBank
  • WellRoi
  • Lionshare Tron
  • ForsageTron
  • Autoxify

The list continues, if u remember some you can add them to the list, thats is the good old days :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Hola, no yo no fui estafado por los proyectos mencionados, pero a día de hoy nadie se salva en sus principios de una estafa o robo en su billetera. De momentos como estos se aprende a tener otras perspectivas.

Eso es genial, ese tiempo fue peligroso. Pero ahora que lo sé mejor, puedo detectar fácilmente un proyecto de estafa.

Asi es, tienes que caer para poder levantarte, eso te da experiencia

1 Like

Wow, a lot of people have lost a lot to scams in crypto

1 Like

Hahhah a newbie tried introducing me to a telegram bot that was supposedly doubling thw amount of trons sent to the bot. I warned him it was a scam, he never listen. The rest is history :rofl::rofl:

Exactly, experience they say is the best teacher.

1 Like

I have two more projects to add to this.
Lols

Have been a victim too

1 Like

Hahhaha its always easy to fall prey to quick money schemes. The scammers knows this human nature called greed and capitalize on it to their benefit.

1 Like

Crypto GREED…
A very deathly trap for HUMANITY ESPECIALLY NEWBIES

1 Like

Hahahaha :rofl: we learn the hard way

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t wish to learn via the hard way anymore