What makes TRON so special? Share your thoughts

What Makes Tron Unique? Is it this healthy for beginners ? :thinking:
Share your intresting ideas with community. :star_struck:

27 Likes

Really the best is being able to freeze TRX for free transactions.

14 Likes

Its an interesting forum to share and discussion about the probles as well as achievements :grinning:

8 Likes

TRON is one of the best to transact with, the developers of Tron makes it better every single day

13 Likes

It is relatively stable

10 Likes

I believe Tron is very cheap and easy to run transactions with low gas fees

7 Likes

@AldwulfThorgrim @appgenius01 @Bettyog @Padom
What do you think about TRON’s future? :thinking:

7 Likes

Apart from being where I oddly started my crypto journey, Tron makes transaction easier, cheaper gas fees (I’m broke) and being able to freeze TrX :smiley: :point_up_2:

8 Likes

Here to stay and will continue to develop. Would be nice if Tron maintained top 10 in CMC.

8 Likes

Tron is one of the best to transact with

3 Likes

For me Tron is special in a way I get to interact with lot of users here. I am able to share my thoughts in a nice way. Also, this is very user friendly.

3 Likes

I believe the future is still green and it has not reach half its potential yet

4 Likes

Free transactions, this is it.
Also, no downtime, fast transactions…

6 Likes

Tron can be used for lots of purposes and it’s really great

3 Likes

They charge lesser wen it comes to gas prices

3 Likes

Tron es una red sencilla, con gran desarrollo, con una comunidad que se implica cada vez más.

2 Likes

Honestly, tron have great tools for deploying and verifying smart contracts, those are very convenient

2 Likes

La red de Tron ofrece para los principiantes facilidad en manejarse dentro de ella, aparte tiene una guía detallada, si se siguen los pasos resulta ser fácil y contiene muchos proyectos.

2 Likes

@Dhanuka Tron will be the talk of the cryptoworld in few months, let all other cryptocurrency enjoy their time, Tron is about to boom

1 Like

I’m just a newbie in here but I really find the topics interesting and very informative. Great way of learning about TRON and the projects being made, especially for someone who has a little knowledge about NFTs/GameFi/etc. like me.