About the Site Feedback category

Discussion about this site, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it.

129 Likes

I love the clean look of the Forum. Very curious how it will look like when more and more topics are added. But first impression is very good.

52 Likes

Site is wonderful, but I have a suggestion we should make this site web3 where user can login in with tronlink wallet. Then host the forum on btfs where members can also earn btt. For posting, commenting. liking etc…. That will separate us from the pack. As content continues to flow in trondao forum could become a very nice directory for the tron ecosystem.The members could even earn Apenft as well. But like is said in the begin this could become a very dope Reddit for tron​:fire::fire::fire:

51 Likes

i like it, user can login with tronlink.
:heart_eyes:

25 Likes

user can be login with tronlink is awesome.

12 Likes

It would be very helpful if there is a segment for newbies, with more simple explanations. Thanks :slight_smile:

10 Likes

:smile: tell me about this site feedback

8 Likes

I like how interactive the site is, but it took me a while to understand how the site works. I am still trying to figure out how to get to Trust level 1.

10 Likes

Really dope
Can’t wait to understand all this better

11 Likes

I need to know how to advance to the next level

11 Likes

If your familiar with how any forum works this won’t be to hard to navigate.

8 Likes

Team, very dificult understand getting level 1 skills to vote on hacakaton. Try to improve easier steps

9 Likes

Ive been on a lot of forums and this is by far the best with branding and layout, kudos sers

9 Likes

Very good looking forum. We’ve found answers on our questions. Hope it will be developing by it’s members)

5 Likes

A great site with a great concept. Informative and you can enjoy with it’s hangover.

6 Likes

User level Progress feature would be helpful

7 Likes

Amazing, so much information , I’m grateful to be here💙

3 Likes

It’s a little stuck, and the response is always a little slow. I look forward to improving it. Everything else is good, but I want to change the avatar.

6 Likes

Ui is clean and easy to understand.

Love the color combination :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

14 Likes

I love this idea, lets connect our TRONDAO wallet

5 Likes