Welcome to TRONDAO Forum

So, what is TRONDAO anyway?

TRON is dedicated to accelerating the decentralization of the Internet via blockchain technology and decentralized applications (DApps). Founded in September 2017 by H.E. Justin Sun, the TRON network has continued to deliver impressive achievements since MainNet launch in May 2018.

The TRON network completed full decentralization in Dec 2021 and is now a purely community-governed DAO.

DAO stands for Decentralized Autonomous Organization. As a DAO, the TRON community voted for their favorite blockchain validators (known as Super Representatives) on the TRON network to validate block transactions and produce blocks. 27 Super Representatives not only play a key role in governing the TRON community by ensuring basic functions such as block generation and bookkeeping, they can also create proposals and modify the TRON network parameters, like transaction fees, block producing reward amount, etc.

As a community-governed DAO, community members also play an important role in the network. This forum provides a discussion space for all community members to voice their opinion or give suggestions to improve the TRON ecosystem. TRONDAO believes that as a community, we can build a better tomorrow, and let us decentralize the web together!

1010 Likes

Thank you for taking the time it took to make this forum. :+1::sunglasses:

285 Likes

I really love that you guys made this. I just want to thank you guys for everything you do.

232 Likes

Hello, have you solved the problem yet?

Make sure you are looking at the correct type of Token… TRC10 or TRC20.

You seem to have many transactions so I guess you must have figured it out?

186 Likes

Hi, no buddy. Thank You for replying anyway.

127 Likes

This is great for the tron ecosystem

124 Likes

This forum is a great asset to our community. I love where TRON is headed right now.

115 Likes

Holding to see decentralization to the next level

100 Likes

Great Forum, this is a big way to promote the blockhain technology, and learn about different projects.

98 Likes

Hey, i am quiet new in this Topic, but seems to be a great Place here to discover new Projects with great Potential :slight_smile: i will stay :star_struck:

95 Likes

This is really good ecosystem to bring Tron users together :tada::muscle::rocket::rocket:

89 Likes

This is a great forum.

85 Likes

yeah. nice thought. but lets see what will happen in the future.

80 Likes

It’s very nice to have a forum for the blockahain, hope it will help the ecosystem

78 Likes

Thank you for taking time to write this

59 Likes

You can track everything on tronscan.org, guess that this account is not yours?
TN8VsHMCbtncDSDUdUsqbrxfq2S1c5SYxa.
It’s always nveccasry to do a test drop, like 5 trx so you are sure everything is working fine.

82 Likes

well, we are also in the forum

65 Likes

Hi,

I have done so many transactions but that is one time I lost the amount.

The TRON ID I mentioned was from where the amount is withdrawn but I don’t see the transaction in Tron scan, I tried that long back.

Regards,

Pattabhi

100 Likes

Great forum.
Have fun us.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

73 Likes

great forum, glad to be here.

46 Likes