Tron dao to other crypto

What makes TRON so special and reliable from other crypto

1 Like

Very Good post you made for your first post in Tron Dao Forum.

Tron (TRX) just like every crypto out there
Has its own special reasons, based on users choices.

3 Likes

To start with let know what is Tron?

Tron as a blockchain that aims to decentralize the
internet and make it more accessible to everyone.
it was founded in 2017 by Justin Sun.

Tronā€™s native cryptocurrency is called Tronix (TRX)

4 Likes
  • Massive liquidity for USDT. (Big players can move in the liquidity, small liquidity means you canā€™t move your money)

• TRC20 USDT is accepted mostly everywhere and is a standard.

• it is faster and cheaper than Ethereum.

• TVM is both a crutch and a blessing. TRON doesnā€™t get a lot of hacks because people are focused on EVMā€™s. Think Linux vs Windows virus amounts. Its a crutch though as TRON isnā€™t as Dapp friendly to developers.

• Transactions can be FREE at the cost of energy. (This is a considerable cost-saving measure and I think one contestant this year is going to really show Dapp Developers that they should be using this feature a lot, and it is not a feature for the end-user customer but for businesses.)

• The blockchain has survived 2 crypto bears and still has a ton of funding. Justin is both a blessing and a curse. Blessing in terms of the amount of funds he has and a curse in the amount of reputation he has. :laughing:

Etc etcā€¦

7 Likes

En especial su ecosistema, ya sea en TRX o BTT, permiten rapidez, escabilidad, bastante econĆ³mico de transaccionar, entre otras ventajas.

1 Like

Thats great. As i was told when i started my crypto journey.

Invest in projects that have tasted bear markets before

I never really understood that in bull market untill the bears came with their mouth wide open to swallow up our investments and projects.

Have learnt my lessons. Show proof that u can withstand shocks and i will show proof of funds to invest in your project. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Of course, no investment is guaranteed.
Even the most resilient projects can
experience losses during a bear market.
But the once that have proven solid state
In bear marketā€¦ is worth your investment

1 Like