DBANTA- A Decentralized Social Media DAPP(Earn by posting, Mint Post as NFT)

Is there a way to curb malicious upvotes? And how do you intend to pay users?

1 Like

Malicious upvotes? In where?
Please help me understand.
Paying users of digital Mart platform or how do you mean?.. Make me understand you better please

The project intend to pay owner of a post based on the upvotes around that post? Am I missing something please?

1 Like

Oh yea, you ain’t missing anything.
The design system is such that malicious users would be banned, and users will be able to report certain post.
Based on the number of your upvotes, the system is going to calculate your earnings based on that and maybe some direct tippings from fellow users who just likes your contributions

1 Like

In this case, I have multiple accounts and I directed all my upvotes to one single account just to earn some tokens. Which practical step will the design system take to flag that?

1 Like

The system based on that will be implemented in the future, here based on the activities from a particular IP address, if we discover any fishy attempts, the accounts will be restricted

And further inquires for verifications to proof that you are human…
But you know no system will be completely perfect, since we are just starting we will keep perfecting things, till it gets better

3 Likes

Where is the revenue to pay posts coming from?

2 Likes

We intend to tokenize the platform in time and also add some liquidity as we keep building. We are very much new so we intend to provide some other incentives for our investors, so from here we will have the liquidity to run everything

3 Likes

Is this action even decentralized? I mean you can even restrict an account if you found it fishy~

Well you understand the fact that even with decentralisation which in actually sense means the control is not in one person’s hands, the community decides what and what they will do with their data, so if a particular account is reported severally or fishy attempts are reported by other users, you know quite well the security measures has to be implemented to such that when the smart contract detects that it will execute the necessary measures to protect your users

1 Like

Great! This idea is so similar to whay I read on Eagle Eye. Keep it up all team. It shows the community is heading in right direction

2 Likes

Is there any measure or mechanism to avoid false reports on a user (cause by misbehaviour of some users or on purpose to get rid of someone)?

1 Like

This would really be awesome​:partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

this is the eyecatching my boy @TechyDom :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks so much sir, well appreciated

1 Like

We will work on these and in future updates, as we keep building we will make the system such that it would look properly into these to avoid false reports and they will also know that if a report is false it will have adverse effects on them instead

1 Like

Please do support us with your votes, we will really appreciate you so very much❣️

I hope you can do better and better!

1 Like

Keep it up, it’s a really good project and would definitely grow

1 Like