Feels Good to get Member Badge

I’m thrilled to have earned my member badge in the Tron DAO community! My journey with Tron DAO began when I first participated in the previous season with Classic Chords. I was impressed by the level of transparency and inclusivity that Tron DAO embodies and knew that I wanted to be a part of this forward-thinking community.

I am sharing the news a little late because was focusing more on completing the project. As it is now on track, I can be more active here.

I would like to thank the community members and @admin.hackathon for their support during the hackathon and afterwards.

Special thanks to, @Nana66419 @antonio @Hirangi @H_P @Gordian @Prince-Onscolo.

12 Likes

Congratulations buddy
All the best

Thanks for your support too.
You worth it.
Don’t relent effort
Keep it up
Together we get sTRONGger
Together in Tron Dao forum… We learn

4 Likes

Congratulations mate, I like how you do your work here. I have seen you under so many posts making sure builders give out their best. Although you are a builder yourself but that does not limit you to ask questions. Thank you and we are always ready to learn from you and learn together.
Keep coming, we are waiting for you at level 3 (Regular)

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Much deserved!

Wish you all the best for Classic Chords. I hope the community members show some more love towards the project!

I personally love the UI and the whole vibe of it.

Keep building!

2 Likes

Thanks mate.

I liked the wordplay and strongly believe it.

1 Like

Its great to see you excel in this forum. Keep pushing soon you will be a regular.

Your efforts here are much appreciated. Welcome to the table. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words. As a builder, I know what point may help them so I try to ask questions around it and make it understandable for others also. As @Gordian said Together we get stronger.

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words. Hopping for the best from this season.

sure sTRONgerTogether

1 Like

Thanks for your support and kind words :+1:.

You all make the forum lively and good to stick around. One person can not do it alone. We need you all around and actively participating as always.

2 Likes

Felicidades te lo mereces ya hace tiempo que estás en la comunidad, presentando tu proyecto el cual no cabe duda que es innovador, eres una persona constante, afable y atenta ente otras cosas.
Me alegro de esta insignia bien merecida.

4 Likes

Gracias por tus amables palabras.

1 Like

Congratulations :clap::clap: keep growing, keep soaring :handshake:

3 Likes

Congratulations bro!! I wish you success in your project :man_cartwheeling:

2 Likes

Congratulations on both your badge and your project

1 Like

@Nweke-nature1.com @rod1232313 @Simonnn
Thanks, guys for your warm wishes.

3 Likes

You are highly welcome :handshake:

1 Like

Congratulations ooo, hmm I’m still in the queue.

2 Likes

Thank you. Hopefully, you will reach there soon.