Garble.Money, A ZKP-based Privacy Wallet on TRON

what it does is the same as TC. Privacy is a basic right and anyone cannot harm it.

1 Like

Did you roll your own crypto? :laughing:

1 Like

Everybody GN :smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Haven’t yet. But we’ve been thinking about the token.

https://garble.money now supports TRX, USDT, USDD, JM. If you have high requirements to protect privacy, this product can really help.

Wishing you the best in Hackathon :dizzy: :dizzy:

1 Like

GN everyone :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hey mate. Really appreciate for your comment. :smile:
Hope that there is more and more people pay attention to their own privacy.

I was about to say this, but when i saw your comment i have stopped. It is always advisable to read all comments before you ask questions. Sometimes answers to your questions may already be in the chats.

By the way i was a victim to Tron Bank, Bank of tron, WellROI, TronEx, Etc. So it will be advisable to check the name to avoid unnecessary red flags :triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

Hey mate. Sorry for your encounter. As you can see, we’ve already changed the name of project.

1 Like

Hey everyone. Please come and join our community.

Thats very nice, wishing you all the best in this hackathon

1 Like

Thank you sir. Hope one of your vote to us.

Hola, gracias por toda la información lo tendré en cuenta.

1 Like

oye, amigo. Gracias por todos sus comentarios y atención, también.

Hey mates.
Come and read our new article introducing more details about the mechanism of garble.money.

Everyone GN. Don’t forget that garble.money is one of the best tool to protect your privacy.

GM. wait for your vote