Harvesting Technology: Grow, Predict, Thrive with AgriTRONix

Thanks for the insightful response, really was easy to understand merely by just reading. Keeping fingers crossed to see how this fares in the Hackathon, goodluck on everything.

1 Like

Thank you, Manfred, for your kind words and encouragement! I’m glad the explanation was clear and informative. We are equally excited to see how AgriTRONix will perform in the Hackathon and are optimistic about its potential to make a meaningful impact on agriculture. Your support is invaluable as we continue to develop and refine our platform to better serve farmers globally. Stay tuned for updates as we advance through the Hackathon and beyond!

2 Likes

your project is eye-catching and truly unique—it’s the first project of this kind I’ve seen in the web3 space. I really appreciate the innovative idea of crop insurance.

however, when I tried to test your project, I encountered a blank screen. Are you still working on it? @FARHUN @Nandhakumar_S

1 Like

Thanks for your words arman,actually we didnt know there was an issue with the website.It was working fine in my desktop.I think I would have seen that in a local server.As of now we do have a hectic work so we couldn’t work further for the project.We also came to know that our project was not selected for community voting as well which I think our project doesnt meet the requirements.So we stopped working for the same.

1 Like

oh I understand, anyways nice work ! hoping to see in the next season :v:

In the meantime I invite you to checkout our project CodeHive on Integration Track and provide us feedback if Interested. Thank you :slight_smile: @FARHUN

1 Like

I have checked it as well.It was awesome.Can we colab and work for the next hackathon?

2 Likes