How have a badge of Trust Level 1?

How have a badge of Trust Level 1?

20 Likes

Can I know the answer too?

5 Likes

Yes Iam not sure and would like to know how

4 Likes

I believe you have to spend time reading posts and interacting with the community

7 Likes

yes on another post it explained it in more detail

2 Likes

That’s right @diana1. Thanks for answering for the community.
Browse different topics, do actual reading instead of leaving the page open. Leave good feedback so others can like your post. Doing all these will increase the account reputability and the system will upgrade the account automatically.

16 Likes

And if I have done everything above, and still I can’t get Level 1?

6 Likes

You need to be active in the forums. Read, like, and comment for hours and they will automatically give you a badge.

5 Likes

You just have to spend sometime in the platform, read some contents and contribute to them, it will just work automatically without you doing anything :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

8 Likes

Forever farming for Level 1.

Hopefully I get to that level soon

I really hope this helps for others trying to get level 1 like me too. All the best folks

Simple just start reading the contents and do some like comment you should be gaining the level 1 in a day or so and best of luck :crossed_fingers:

Choose the best projects cheers :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

I think you just need to spend time on the forum reading, liking, and commenting on the post and be sure it’s related to the post. Just enjoy the forum guys.

Yes, exactly, 3 or 4 days!!

2 Likes