How to reach trust level 1

also waiting for that. I wanna post !!! :rage:

2 Likes

I don t know this parameters

1 Like

Useful and actual topic

Thanks for the update

Thanks a lot for a detailed guide! It might really seem confusing to newbies sometimes :eyes:

just read, like and comment stuff and youll be fine :angel:

Good Job guys!!! :heart: Best forum

Insightful post, thank you

1 Like

At first it is overwhelming but I am sure the Level 1 is well thought and given, though automatically, it signifies that the user has got acquainted with all on this forum.
Really enjoying reading about all the past events in the Forum.

3 Likes

Absolutely correct :100:

Thanks for your support :+1::+1:

1 Like

@Maerinpol but are necessary many post for each day?

1 Like

Just make sure to go around the Hackathon projects and ask some questions that you donā€™t understand about the project, maybe at least three to five post. Make sure you donā€™t scroll the page too fast.

1 Like

No @Rudenko, reply if you are interested

1 Like

How can I get to the trust level 1, because this bot is too difficult to me, doesnā€™t have ease user interaction pls make this little more interestingā€¦

1 Like

U have to be pushed yourself to be more active and interact with the platform

to me honestly itā€™s very hard and difficult trying to reach the trondao level one :point_up: :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: Iā€™m just afraid and scared dat Iā€™m not wasting my timeout here @Napes

3 Likes

@muhadzy honestly is not hard at all just keep pushing manā€‹:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Iā€™ve tried everythIng.
Trust level one seems impossiblešŸ¤•.

1 Like

@trondaobot display help .