TRON Anthem by Hans Zimmer

Checkout sound of the future the TRON Anthem by world famous music composer Hans Zimmer

The ultimate music experience

11 Likes

Hello Champ good morning. Music for the Web 3 generation.

4 Likes

Good morning brother ! Finally we have our TRON anthem !

4 Likes

I actually had to keep watching the countdown from day 3 till now.

Sense of identification when you hear the Tron music playing anywhere around you.

3 Likes

Yes buddy, this would be played in most upcoming events.
Just like we have the National Anthem, then we have Tron Anthem.

Guess what?

2 Likes

Yes now tronics have their own national anthem

3 Likes

We will have now to play The Tron Anthem before the start of any Tron event, not forgetting TRON HACKATRON.
YOU LOVE IT?

3 Likes
3 Likes

Yes i love this. I had a feeling it would be Hans Zimmer. This is incredible for us tronics

3 Likes

This is me getting to know more about him.
Let me check out more about him.

3 Likes

He is a world famous music composer. He composed music for movies like interstellar, inception, dune and many more

3 Likes

Yea, I’m just getting to find out more about Him at Wikipedia.

3 Likes

Congratulations to tron DAO on this anthem. I’m hoping this will help unite tron users as a identification. Then I hope the more for the tron price too

3 Likes

I kind of like the tron anthem. But I was expecting much singing to the instrument. I still like the melody

3 Likes

It’s not Hans Zimmer style to have lyrics in music. He is orchestral music. Expressing ones feeling for TRON with words is challenging so maybe without singing is better

3 Likes

Hans Zimmer is known for his epic and innovative scores, and the TRON Legacy soundtrack is no exception.
The opening track, the Son of Flynn," is a powerful and atmospheric piece that perfectly captures the film’s futuristic world.

2 Likes

ft justin beiber :x: justin sun :blush:

1 Like