TronDao Forum Is Like My Home In The Metaverse

Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child. Remember you are half water. If you can’t go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does. ~Margaret Atwood

It’s my birthday today, TronDao is my second home and Tronics are my brothers from another mother. Say a word of prayer for me.
@Nana66419 @Prince-Onscolo @antonio @Nweke-nature1.com @youvandra @Okorie @Youngyuppie

24 Likes

Chairman you are blessed :heart_eyes::pray:

Happy birthday brother, happy to have a colleague like you. I pray for more of everything for you.

Enjoy your day bro :birthday::champagne::pizza::pray:

6 Likes

Happy birthday A Tronics and a friend.
All the best to you. You blessed
Good health.

Stay happy , stay balance
Don’t Forget Hold Trx for more blessing

7 Likes

Thank you bro, this is really a heartfelt message, I do appreciate.

4 Likes

TRX equates more blessings, thank you bro.

4 Likes

Happy birthday brother @manfred_jr ! :tada: Wish you all the success in life !

5 Likes

Happy bigger birthday bro

Keep flourishing on all sides of life
And for the increase of your wealth
And peace they shall be no end.

3 Likes

Wishing you the exact same bro, I appreciate.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy, peace (of mind) is underrated and truthfully that’s the real wealth. Thanks so much, I appreciate.

2 Likes

Wow! Happy birthday :birthday::tada: to you brother, this forum couldn’t have been more lively without some person’s like
Wishing you more life, good health and fruitful years ahead :zap:
Enjoy your day bro :pray:

3 Likes

It’s an underrated blessing to witness a new chapter of ones life. As you begin this new chapter of your life today, I pray for divine grace to follow you in all you do and aspire. Happy birthday :tada: a true Tronic :muscle:

3 Likes

Happy birthday brother. May all your dreams and wishes come to pass. I pray you grow more and bring your own project oneday to the forum😎. Ever since you join the forum u have been delivering top notch information back to back.

5 Likes

Happy birthday and glad to have you on forum bro

4 Likes

Happy birthday Enjoy yourself

4 Likes

Happy birthday, glad to have you on the forum brother. I wish you a new age full of success :birthday:

4 Likes

Very happy birthday @manfred_jr , you may get all what you wish. :tada::birthday::partying_face:

1 Like

May be we can gift trx to him for his birthday :face_with_hand_over_mouth::thinking:

1 Like

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday :birthday::balloon: @manfred_jr

1 Like

Not bad Idea, now is even best, cause
TRX in green

3 Likes

Thank you my brother, blessings on blessings.