Trust level updated

Oh okay thank you I’ll try to get that one then haha @Seraph

1 Like

Spent some time, just interact with the team,read different projects then you will get the basic badge.

4 Likes

Did exactly the same and got it like 3 weeks ago mate thanks for your suggestion

2 Likes

Noice
Still trying to get my trust level going (T-T)

2 Likes

I’ve been active here since days still didn’t get mine :disappointed:

Congrats @Hugoh, Now that you have the basic badge, it’s time to explore the new opportunities that come with it.

We have built TronAssistant for this HackaTRON Season 5 and our submission can be found at TronAssistant | AI companion for developers on Tron . We have just launched our product dashboard as well which would complement the chrome extension by being accessible to users across devices. Please visit the dashboard at link. It would be great if you could take out a few mins to look at our project.

If you like it, please consider voting for us in the AI track.
#I7 TronAssistant | AI companion for developers on Tron - HackaTRON Season 5 - It’s community voting time! - #7 by admin.hackathon

3 Likes

Congratulations to all those who have earned the Basic badge or Trust Level 1 badge. You can check out our project Melosynthia AI.
With MeloSynthiaAI, anyone can express their ideas via prompt and generate musical NFTs for free, which they can then list for sale on the platform.

If you like our project , vote us here :pray:.

4 Likes