WARP by USTX Team - An easy to use DeFi app to maximize USDD yield

We increased the user deposit limit to 5,000 USDD, soon the limit will be raised to 10,000 USDD.

7 Likes

Warp pill #5: Where does my money go? How can I check?

This is a very good question that might arise. After the user deposits the USDD in Warp, where do they go? The Warp algorithm is fairly complex, but it allow for very easy on-chain verification of where the funds are. Tronscan comes in help, just browse to this link: Warp asset overview.

As you can see currently there are almost 10k in deposit, of which about 60% are farming on Sun.io
When the user deposits USDD in Warp, the funds go straight to JustLend.

11 Likes

Thank you Tron for this Hackaton. I love ustx project. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

12 Likes

Nice read, will be watching out for u guys. Keep it up :+1:

5 Likes

Come and check this out @Atokwasi

6 Likes

Wow.Very helpful for us all

5 Likes

Warp pill #6: What are the risks in using Warp?

As always, we want informed users, so here’s the main risks associated with Warp:

• smart contract risk: we carefully designed and tested the contracts on Nile and mainnet, but human error can never be excluded 100%;
  • capital risk: in case of TRX price variations, the value of the underlying assets (deposits, borrows and LP value) can go below 100%. The team will make sure that over time an adequate reserve will be created to handle these events and make sure the user capital is always 100% covered. This parameter is clearly shown on WARP app and is currently at 100.2%;
  • liquidation risk: TRX is borrowed from JustLend against USDD deposits. The strategy is balanced so that if TRX price increases up to 85% there is no liquidation risk. The team will continously monitor the margin and act to re-balance the strategy in case of significant variation from nominal;
  • USDD price risk: the contract works with USDD, so all values are relative to USDD. If USDD price is deviates from nominal (1$), the same will happen to the deposit value. This risk is NOT strictly related to Warp, but is present every time the user holds USDD (or any other token).
7 Likes

Warp!!! This project is great. A great idea, you can’t not vote it !! :muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

Another WARP epoch has been completed: APR on USDD staking is over 36%!

12 Likes

Are you ready for crypto investors? Ustx is the right team to follow !!:boom::boom::boom::boom:

6 Likes

36,5 Vs 24,3 incredible :bomb:

7 Likes

Wow. Love WARP. Probably the most innovative DeFi project we have on BC Tron right NOW!!

6 Likes

I have carefully read the article published on Devpost! I think WARP has great potential. Congratulations on creating this innovation! :clap:

6 Likes

Interesting!! The steps that lead to this goal are very complex. It is certainly a symbol of great competence! Well done! :wink:I

9 Likes

Future of Defi! Would love to earn high yields with my TRX

2 Likes

I follow this project and this team! Great job!

6 Likes

Great job guys!! Interesting project! :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Amazing @Sirluke !!! :scream::boom::ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Way to go USTX Team. I’m surprised the TVL has not skyrocketed already with an APR over 35%. I’m sure it will grow. Keep up the good work! Go USTX! Go Tronix!

1 Like

re warp pill #4 can we do pls check if anti-whale limit must be re-calibrated? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes