Weave Financial - Yield Farming Strategy Builder - HackaTRON Season 4 - TRON Grand Hackathon

I had really wanted to try out your dapp but it seems i have to be on discord first before i can have access. But i find discord too tough to master.

Is there any other means where we can test out the dapp, for us on telegram and twitter??

2 Likes

Hey, reach out to me on TG @Jaackersss. We can go from there if that’s ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are no requirements as of yet to become a PRO user, if you are confident in creating, deploying and funding your own strategy you are good to go!

2 Likes

Greattt thanks for the informations :+1:

2 Likes

I will definitely link up. Is the team planning to integrate a trusts score into the project whereby people can recommend a strategy that seems to work perfectly and lead to a better yield.

And also rate strategies that are not effective so that users can know what to go in for when they want to copy a trade.

2 Likes

Thanks, look forward to connecting with you!

Regarding your points this is definitely something that excites us and that we have already internally discussed, leading more down a social fi route for users o be able to communicate their ideology towards their strategies and strategies that users are following.

Currently we already have a way for our pro users to communicate to the passive users via a Strategy Description / comment system which they can provide updates and reasons for their choices.

I have noted your ideas and will float these to the devs :slight_smile:

We also have a popularity bar in which this is defined by the # of times the strategy has been copied by other users.

2 Likes

Greetings @Jaackersss ! Your project seems to be missing details on:

Smart Contract Links:

Please add them to your project. Thank you!

1 Like

Unfortunately, we are not going to have our smart contracts done in time.
This is a big shame for us as we thought we might be able to provide them at a later date. :frowning:

Ask the admins and see what can be done in your situation. Best of luck

1 Like

@admin.hackathon

Hope you are all well!

Is there anything that can be done about my response above?
We are not going to get our smart contracts done in time for the deadline and was wondering if we could provide them mat a later date?

If not thanks for your consideration.

Hi @Jaackersss

Thank you for posting about Weave for the S4 HackaTRON!

I had a few questions in regards to Weave:

1. With the Weave Academy, it appears you have UCG YouTube Videos, Weave Bot the grandchild of Clippy, and strategy share options for beginners. My question is, are there any structured curriculums or other type of content planned for new DeFi users?

I also wonder if you’ve given any thought to add a part of the Weave Academy for developers who want to learn how to build on Web3?

1. Were you able to connect with BTTC as suggested in your roadmap?

In regards to your smart contract links missing, the goal for the hackathon was to have smart contracts on TRON/BTTC testnet by April 15, and then have the contracts on Mainnet by June 1st.

Did you have any issues working with the network or was there another issue?

I am planning to vote u, but 2 advices. Write BTTC instead of BTCC and enshorten the description please

1 Like

Hey @EMerchant
Thanks for your questions!

We will be continuously adding new content for onboarding new users to DeFi and also on top of that new content for already experienced Yield Farmers who are looking for that extra edge when it comes to our dApp.

We have been using Zealy (Previously CREW3) which contains a set of quizzes and monthly sprints that we are going to be running for educational content!

Regarding the Developer side of things we are also considering running bounties which then will be rewarded with the portion of our new token coming this year!

We actually have run into a resource problem regarding the TRON/BTTC testing and just were not able to meet the deadlines. We understand this might jeopardise our chances of participation but we have been open and honest to admin regarding this.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Hey @Jeager
Really appreciate that thanks!

All edited, regarding BTTC. however have not had a chance yet to shorten description.

2 Likes

Your project is very innovative, take your time and do it right. S5 will start soon, you’ll have my vote!

2 Likes

We will be back :muscle:
And ready for Season 5

2 Likes

Normally, I don’t like to read long articles because I can’t concentrate, but your writing is so fluent and beautifully prepared. I read it with pleasure, I hope you will prepare your future plans as clearly as this article. Success and good luck :blue_heart: :anchor:

2 Likes

Will be very happy to see you in season 5, this is a very great project and i know anyone that comes into contact with it feels the same way too.

3 Likes